Starship Warden Digital - Is it for sale or not?

Discuss the SIEGE engine, and SIEGE Engine games other than C&C, such as StarSIEGE, in this forum.
Jeffrey
Henchman

Starship Warden Digital - Is it for sale or not?

Post by Jeffrey »

I just heard about this game a couple weeks ago. I looked for a PDF for sale, and could not find one. I was bummed but so it goes, sometimes things are out of print, been there before.

However, a few days later, I looked again, and there it was! A product entry for starship warden digital:
https://www.trolllord.com/tlgstore/#!/T ... /376395035

Obviously this was exciting, and I went out to link other people who had been looking for this. But a few days later, I checked again, and could see that that was now a broken link. So what gives? Did you happen to put this up for sale in a 3-day window where I was looking for it and then take it down right quick? Was it a mistake? Why can't the people who want to pay you for this game pay you for this game?

I can confirm the link worked and I was able to buy a copy - I just want to know why I can't share the love with others.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Re: Starship Warden Digital - Is it for sale or not?

Post by Rigon »

I think the TLG store is getting a facelift or something. It might work in a few days. But I doubt you'll get an answer here as the Trolls haven't been around here in a very long time. They've moved on from traditional forums and are mostly on Discord and Facebook now.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Jeffrey
Henchman

Re: Starship Warden Digital - Is it for sale or not?

Post by Jeffrey »

Rigon wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:02 am
I think the TLG store is getting a facelift or something. It might work in a few days. But I doubt you'll get an answer here as the Trolls haven't been around here in a very long time. They've moved on from traditional forums and are mostly on Discord and Facebook now.

R-
Ahh and here I was appreciating a company who still used a traditional forum instead of that "modern" crap. Oh well. Maybe I'll pop in there if I'm really curious one day but for now I'll just tell people to f5 that url and pray.