Monday night Lejendary Adventure™ game

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Kayolan
Lore Drake

Re: Monday night Lejendary Adventure™ game

Post by Kayolan »

Rigon wrote:We playing tonight?

R-

Yep

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Fun game. I almost died and now have a hate for dunnies, but fun.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:Fun game. I almost died and now have a hate for dunnies, but fun.

R-
As it should be, but we are NOT going after their village!
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Treebore wrote:

R-

Rgr that! Caltrops trip at will, throwing rock (and getting good damage out of them) plus 8 points of resistance to damage ... not an easy fight.

I was so glad that my last shot dropped the last one. I was dreading him running away, us chasing him, right into the little bugers village ...

That said, I know you are playing a swashbuckler and all, but we HAVE to get you better armor! Plus a buckler or something ... then hope the monsters' damage rolls stop being max damage or very close to max!
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Lurker wrote:
Treebore wrote:

R-

Rgr that! Caltrops trip at will, throwing rock (and getting good damage out of them) plus 8 points of resistance to damage ... not an easy fight.

I was so glad that my last shot dropped the last one. I was dreading him running away, us chasing him, right into the little bugers village ...

That said, I know you are playing a swashbuckler and all, but we HAVE to get you better armor! Plus a buckler or something ... then hope the monsters' damage rolls stop being max damage or very close to max!
Heavy armor is for wimps. Plus, I would have been harder to hit, had I been on my feet.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Those of you that played last session are each awarded 500 general merits.

Ability-specific merits:

Hile Troy is awarded 100 Psychogenic Merits for his critical use of Thought Insinuation on the dunnies.

Elbereth is awarded 30 Hunt Merits for his critical use of Hunt to avoid being surprised by the dunnies.

Sir Edwin Gothmyer is awarded 130 Weapons Merits for his critical strikes on the dunnies.

Eboergar Berntson is awarded 60 Weapons Merits for his 2 critical shots on the dunnies and 100 Ranging Merits for his critical use of that Ability in scouting out the area before the failed dunnie ambush.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Kayolan wrote:Those of you that played last session are each awarded 500 general merits.

Ability-specific merits:

Hile Troy is awarded 100 Psychogenic Merits for his critical use of Thought Insinuation on the dunnies.

Elbereth is awarded 30 Hunt Merits for his critical use of Hunt to avoid being surprised by the dunnies.

Sir Edwin Gothmyer is awarded 130 Weapons Merits for his critical strikes on the dunnies.

Eboergar Berntson is awarded 60 Weapons Merits for his 2 critical shots on the dunnies and 100 Ranging Merits for his critical use of that Ability in scouting out the area before the failed dunnie ambush.
Did yougive these out at the end of last session or are these new merits? If they are new, I know how I'm gonna spend mine. ;)

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:
Kayolan wrote:Those of you that played last session are each awarded 500 general merits.

Ability-specific merits:

Did yougive these out at the end of last session or are these new merits? If they are new, I know how I'm gonna spend mine. ;)

R-

We earned this in our last session we played.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Treebore is correct.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Ok, that's what I thought. I'll have to wait to upgrade. Hopefully, Antal doesn't die.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Hey, it's production week, so I doubt I'll make the game tonight. If I do, it will be very, very late. I think all of Antal's info is current and his macros should be accurate. Play him as the swashbuckler he is. On a side note, he needs new cloth armor, so he will be wearing his half leather.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

rom90125
Red Cap

Post by rom90125 »

Kayolan wrote:Guidelines on movement: http://www.dragonsfoot.org/la/rules/mov ... mbat.shtml
If you create a shared Note in Roll20, we can add these links directly to the game and create a repository for easy viewing...
Achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is within you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Ork Loot
2 GP, 124 SP, 22 CP, $1,000 chunk of Silver
2 Long Swords, 3 Metal Shields
Silver Tankard worth $1,000
12 Ermine fur pelts, each $2,000
Ceramic Flask of Brandy
2 Casks of Mead
Wheat, Wool, lots of it.

Hag loot
Memory Tablets: x3
Staff
Cloak
Daggersx2
Ebony and Ivory Mask

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

There was a look in Elbereth's eyes that day... :lol:

Lots of good stuff this session guys. Eboergar calling out the hag was a highlight as well.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

Kayolan wrote:There was a look in Elbereth's eyes that day... :lol:
I am the god of hellfire! :lol:

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Yeah, great game!

I was planning on offering her aid and being courteous and try to figure out how to get her back to the Jarl's keep safely etc etc etc - that is why I started out calling her 'sister' - but it just kept not adding up.

I was actually relived when she started mumbling the spell, it justified my doubting her. My relief stopped when the shield took a massive pounding !

The morphing into a dragon and burning the orcs was only toped by Antal's perfect bow shot. :!:

That 1 to hit wipes out the shot in the back from our first combat ... well, almost wipes it out :lol:
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

C&C Society

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Lurker wrote:Yeah, great game!

I was planning on offering her aid and being courteous and try to figure out how to get her back to the Jarl's keep safely etc etc etc - that is why I started out calling her 'sister' - but it just kept not adding up.

I was actually relived when she started mumbling the spell, it justified my doubting her. My relief stopped when the shield took a massive pounding !

The morphing into a dragon and burning the orcs was only toped by Antal's perfect bow shot. :!:

That 1 to hit wipes out the shot in the back from our first combat ... well, almost wipes it out :lol:
;)

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Those of you that played last session (Nov. 16) are each awarded 500 general merits.

Ability-specific merits:

Antal the Black is awarded 100 Weapons merits for his natural 01 critical shot on the greater orc leader.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Looking to run this on Monday if you guys can make it after Thanksgiving weekend.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I was planning on playing.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

In fact, some of us played Eclipse Phase ON Thanksgiving, while one or two did not.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Well pending something odd (like a flood in November, ruining all the hunting for 3 days maybe 4 - yes it is flooding here and keeping me from hunting, which is wrong just darn wrong) .... ok back on target ..... yeah I'll be here for the game

C&C Society

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

I should be there, but may be tired. Getting up at 530 am to go sit in the woods.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

rom90125
Red Cap

Post by rom90125 »

I'll be there.
Achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is within you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

Rigon wrote:I should be there, but may be tired. Getting up at 530 am to go sit in the woods.

R-
To the question : "does a Rigon sit in the woods?" the answer is apparently yes.

rom90125
Red Cap

Post by rom90125 »

rom90125 wrote:I'll be there.
I will be 30 minutes late tonight.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Game on then!

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Rigon wrote:I should be there, but may be tired. Getting up at 530 am to go sit in the woods.

R-

Lucky .... it rained me out all 4 days ...salt in the wound was yesterday after church, I promised my wife I'd take care of some chores around the house while she had the younger daughter at a birthday party. While doing said house work, I watched 3 gaggles of geese fly over my back yard, and 4 - 5 ducks land in my pasture to splash in the flooded grass ... not able to deer hunt, then when I could have been on the pond in the neighbors field I was stuck in side .... not a good hunting week at all

C&C Society

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Lurker wrote:

R-

Lucky .... it rained me out all 4 days ...salt in the wound was yesterday after church, I promised my wife I'd take care of some chores around the house while she had the younger daughter at a birthday party. While doing said house work, I watched 3 gaggles of geese fly over my back yard, and 4 - 5 ducks land in my pasture to splash in the flooded grass ... not able to deer hunt, then when I could have been on the pond in the neighbors field I was stuck in side .... not a good hunting week at all
I hunted all day and only saw 1 doe. All . Day. One. Doe.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads