GG1: The Mysterious Tower and Goodman Games C&C conversi

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
meepo

GG1: The Mysterious Tower and Goodman Games C&C conversi

Post by meepo »

http://www.trolllord.com/newsite/cnc/gmg5550.html

Inside this module, and in the description I just linked to, it lists it as an "Adventure for Character Levels 3-5". But on the cover, it lists Character Levels 1-3.

I know BASH MAN frequents this board sometimes, any chance this discrepancy could be cleared up? I'd like to run this module for my next game starting in 3 weeks, but am not sure if I should start off with it or work it in later.

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

I would think, judging from what the adventure contains, the 3-5 range would be correct

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

You could put in 1-3 level characters, but they would die. Heck I sent a party of 3-5 and they almost died in the adventure. A fun one, but it can be deadly, look out for the assasin vine.

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

Ogma
Mist Elf

Post by Ogma »

The d20 version is 3-5 (if that helps matters)...

~Ogma

meepo

Post by meepo »

Ogma wrote:
The d20 version is 3-5 (if that helps matters)...

~Ogma

That does, actually. One of them has to be a typo, but if that leaves Levels 1-3 for a D20 adventure that required 3-5 converted to lil' old C&C...man that could get bloody!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

It was. The Ranger died. Mostly due to stupididty, though. Having his head and left arm bit off didn't help.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Treebore wrote:
It was. The Ranger died. Mostly due to stupididty, though. Having his head and left arm bit off didn't help.

JRR

Post by JRR »

Quote:
Inside this module, and in the description I just linked to, it lists it as an "Adventure for Character Levels 3-5". But on the cover, it lists Character Levels 1-3.

Both are right. You start out 3-5, but after being drained by horrific undead, you end up 1-3.