Dogs of War Module Mass Combat

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
BASH MAN

Dogs of War Module Mass Combat

Post by BASH MAN »

I looked on Rpgnow and a C&C module caught my eye. It is called the "Dogs of War" and it says that part of what takes place is a "large scale siege". Does this mean that there is some sort of mass combat system in the module? That'd certainly be worth it to me, even if I don't ever run the module itself.

Check us out for free demos and downloads or visit us onFacebook.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

There is not a mass combat section in the module. However there is a section that describes how the players can interact in the big seige battle that takes place in the module.

................................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Technically, you're both right, depending on what version you're getting, and what you mean by "mass combat system."

Astinus

Post by Astinus »

Does this module go into lots of cool, gritty detail about siege warfare, or keep it pretty simple? Sounds like a great premise for a module.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Quote:
Does this module go into lots of cool, gritty detail about siege warfare, or keep it pretty simple?

Very abstract, with very few, if any, details. Its more of a "this is how many there are... this is how many are dead, after."