Started my own C&C site

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
angelius

Started my own C&C site

Post by angelius »

Hi guys,

I just started my own c&c site at www.inquisitionsquad.com

Feel free to check it out at your leisure, its just my campaign, my custom character sheet and house rules. I'll be adding tons more as soon as I can convert my stuff to .pdf

Also journal entries, in game pictures of our minis and dwarven forge stuff

If you guys have any suggestions of what you'd like to see let me know! Or any suggestions in general.

Thanks!

Long live the crusade!

Keith

cleaverthepit
Ulthal

Post by cleaverthepit »

Yeah you heard me, Ragnar is going to grope that statue.

LOL

davis

cleaverthepit
Ulthal

Post by cleaverthepit »

OK Ragnar has me rolling on the floor

angelius

Post by angelius »

Yes, that was possibly one of the most bizzare things that I've had a player do. Considering that the other players were absolutely paranoid about the room and rightfully so.

They were buffing and everything, meanwhile Ragnar just walks in and molests a female statuette in the middle of the room.

Unfortunately, our player that plays Ragnar has been busy lately and hasn't been around. We really miss him. However, we kind of have our Fighter replacement in the Knight Sir Holgar. He's already rolled up a spare character.

He's convinced that his time will be up soon. As soon as I stop rolling under 5 on a d20 against him... i think i did that over 10 times in a row. That knight has a horse shoe you know where!

Arioch

Post by Arioch »

nice site

ken

Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you

Slice N Dice: Game and Pizza Parlour

WWBYD What would Brigham Young do ?
http://www.geocities.com/J_Elric_Smith/Index.html

PeelSeel2
Ulthal

Post by PeelSeel2 »

Yeah, in fact I gather some peasants, pay for their ale and encourage them to go cow tipping with me. Ragnar

EVERY campaign needs a Ragnar!

-George Washington

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Good looking site, Ang.
COBRRAAAAAA!!!

...............................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

angelius

Post by angelius »

Thanks guys for the positive encouragement!

Ragnar just reminded me of another situation:

After successfully making a spot check to see a large dragon gliding towards the party.

"I run."

"Okay..."

"Yeah, I run away from the dragon. How fast can I move?"

"Well pretty fast, you can make to into the cover of the forest in one round. Hate to lead you on, but aren't you going to tell your party members?"

"Why?"

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Hehe, having quotes is a great idea, thanks. I'm going to have to start writing them down from my group. The players do say some funny (or dumb sometimes) things that should be recorded for our campaign jounal.

Nice site.

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

angelius

Post by angelius »

Thanks! We're on our 11th session now. And I wish that I had written down everything that made us howl with laughter.

It's great because all my life (relatively young life, 28yrs) i've been looking for that perfect group. And it turns out that the group I was looking for were 8 people who've never played a pen and paper RPG before!

But one thing we all love is storytelling and that's pretty much what I do best. Rules, what rules? :p

Thulcondar
Ungern

Post by Thulcondar »

Very nice site indeed; when I get my campaign site going, I'm definitely going to vik your quotes idea.

Hail Ragnar!

And Hail Ragnar's beard!

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

Angelius, does my brother secretly game with you? I think Ragnar's player is my brother's twin. I'd say my brother is Ragnar's evil twin, but why be redundant?

"Galstaff, ye are in a cornfield, when a moustachioed man approaches. What say ye?"

"I shun him."

-----

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

-- E. Gary Gygax
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

magehammer
Red Cap

Post by magehammer »

The music is a really cool touch. Excellent work!!

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Nice site, quotes are great.

vestinious

Post by vestinious »

Im going cow tipping.

Seriously, is that what Ragnar is doing on his day off?

Yeah, in fact I gather some peasants, pay for their ale and encourage them to go cow tipping with me.

Now that OLD SCHOOL gaming at its best

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

Heh, good idea, I may have to start a campaign journal when I start my Yggsburgh campaign in a couple of weeks. Cool site indeed.

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

angelius

Post by angelius »

Thanks guys for the kind words, I'll try to make it better as I go along. If anyone has stuff they want to host or anything just let me know. Or if you want to share links etc.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

I've added your sie to the gathering collection of C&C link down below. If you want it removed, let me know.

angelius

Post by angelius »

That's perfect no problem at all.