Cepheus Deluxe ship plan

TLG d20, Necromancer Games and general. Discuss any game not covered in another forum.
Marcus Aurelius
Ungern

Cepheus Deluxe ship plan

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Cepheus is a modernized and streamlined "Traveller" RPG. Very fun. Here is a ship my players recently aquired:

This is a Jump 1 freighter/trader that was built and subsidized by the Gulinar Empire. The project was undertaken by the Economic Ministry in order to foster trade and benefit the empires manufacturing sector by increasing exports to the "Fringes" sectors after two hundred years of isolation due to war.

Two thousand of the ships were built and given to experienced traders on the condition that they would be used for trade between the Empire and the Fringes for at least 10 years.

Owners usually carry a collapsible tank in the cargo bay capable of holding 9 tons of H2O that can be refined while in Jump in order to perform a J1 + 1 in order to access systems 2 parsecs away. This can also be useful if one is delivering questionably legal cargo to a remote part of a system and don't want to land to refuel and answer pesky questions from law enforcement...

100 Ton Frontier Trader.jpg
100 Ton Frontier Trader.jpg (149.12 KiB) Viewed 202 times
100 ton plan.png
100 ton plan.png (372.11 KiB) Viewed 202 times
Attachments
100 ton 3D.png
100 ton 3D.png (398 KiB) Viewed 202 times
All the world's a stage so play TTRPGs.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Cepheus Deluxe ship plan

Post by Lurker »

Nice, I play Traveller, but have borrowed HEAVILY from CD. Especially the CD Ship's weapon rules etc,

I LOVE tail setters. I have an idea for a modified Traveller 2300 setting (only 50 parsecs from Sol have been explored) and tail setters fit the setting perfectly.

Thanks for sharing !
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

If you want to see a lot of the artwork done for it by my buddy Ian Stead his site is at the link below :)

https://biomassart.wordpress.com/
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Marcus Aurelius
Ungern

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Yes, I've always admired Ian's work. Talented indeed
All the world's a stage so play TTRPGs.