North Texas RPG 2023

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
Joe Mohr
Skobbit

North Texas RPG 2023

Post by Joe Mohr »

I haven't been around in a while but I wanted to mention that I will be at NTRPG again this year running the following adventure which I wrote a few years back.

maximus
Lore Drake

Re: North Texas RPG 2023

Post by maximus »

Outstanding! Unfortunately I won't be attending the convention, but I recently picked this adventure up and look forward to running it.

I hear great things about NTRPG, and hope to make it out there at some point.

Persimmon
Ulthal

Post by Persimmon »

So I was thinking about going, but it looks like almost all the sessions are already booked out. Are there enough other things or unlisted games going on to warrant attendance? I don't want to drive 6 hours just to buy a few books in the dealer room.
Behind closed eyes, realize your sight....

maximus
Lore Drake

Post by maximus »

Joe Mohr wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 am
I haven't been around in a while but I wanted to mention that I will be at NTRPG again this year running the following adventure which I wrote a few years back.

Hey Joe, just finishing this one up in my current game. Great module, having a lot of fun with it.

Joe Mohr
Skobbit

Post by Joe Mohr »

maximus wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:24 pm
Outstanding! Unfortunately I won't be attending the convention, but I recently picked this adventure up and look forward to running it.

I hear great things about NTRPG, and hope to make it out there at some point.
It is definitely worth visiting. It is a great con for playing old school games and many of them are run by former TSR employees who wrote some of the original modules. Last year I played in a game with Tim Kask (Dragon Magazine) and Allen Hammack who ran Ghost Tower of Inverness which he wrote for TSR. There is always a bunch of AD&D 1E and ODnD offerings along with many of the various retro clones. There are also lots of classic traveller games, boothill, gamma world some war games (avalon hill or others in that same line) and other old games from the early years of role playing.

Joe Mohr
Skobbit

Post by Joe Mohr »

maximus wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:53 pm
Joe Mohr wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 am

Hey Joe, just finishing this one up in my current game. Great module, having a lot of fun with it.
Glad to hear it! I am looking forward to running it at the con next week.

Persimmon
Ulthal

Post by Persimmon »

I will be at the con, but there weren't many open games by the time I registered. Still hope to see some of you there!
Behind closed eyes, realize your sight....