Warhammer 2E PDF's at less than $1 EACH!

TLG d20, Necromancer Games and general. Discuss any game not covered in another forum.
Treebore
Mogrl

Warhammer 2E PDF's at less than $1 EACH!

Post by Treebore »

You read that right, buy the full deal and get the PDF's of Warhammer 2E for less than $1 each!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/warh ... ading-logo
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

serleran
Mogrl

Re: Warhammer 2E PDF's at less than $1 EACH!

Post by serleran »

The fact that the 1e book is available, and the Career Compendium for 2e, makes this very tempting... but, I hate pdfs so much.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Warhammer 2E PDF's at less than $1 EACH!

Post by Treebore »

serleran wrote:The fact that the 1e book is available, and the Career Compendium for 2e, makes this very tempting... but, I hate pdfs so much.

Yeah, I just get them when they are super cheap, or free add ons, because they make it so much easier to create player hand outs, etc... plus, in this case, there were 4 books I never got in print, so now I can at least legally get material from them this way.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.