Gary Con VIII (2016)

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
thenorthman
Hlobane Orc

Re: Gary Con VIII (2016)

Post by thenorthman »

Sounds good.

thenorthman
Hlobane Orc

Post by thenorthman »

Now that you replied back.....I get a sinking feeling that I already asked that question..........

Have a short term memory I am thinking....

Hi My name is Sean!

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Yay! I actually have a few people signed up for my games. Prepare to be underwhelmed! ;)

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

thenorthman wrote:Now that you replied back.....I get a sinking feeling that I already asked that question..........

Have a short term memory I am thinking....

Hi My name is Sean!
You may have, but if you did, I forgot as well.

When do you actually pay for the room? Already, or when you actually arrive? Yes, I am pretty sure you already told me this, but I am brain damaged, so do have some minor memory issues. Some of the guys around here might say I am seriously brain damaged, but they clearly don't know what they are talking about. :lol:
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Piperdog
Unkbartig

Post by Piperdog »

So it looks like I will be there after all! Wife and I will arrive late Thursday afternoon. My wife isn't a gamer, but she wanted to get away from everything and relax. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, so I didn't sign up for any games, either to run or play in, so everything I do will be open gaming. I do plan on running some games and would also like to play, so let me know what you have going on outside of registered events. I am really looking forward to this vacation, and seeing a lot of old friends I haven't seen in a long time!

thenorthman
Hlobane Orc

Post by thenorthman »

Treebore it's when we check out.

They will place a hold on my CC though that first day. Settle on the last day.

I don't get in though until later that night in Wednesday. 9 pm or so. Hope that doesn't mess you up to much.

If it does I can give hotel a call and see if something can be arranged.....but they might require your CC upon check in going that route.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

thenorthman wrote:Treebore it's when we check out.

They will place a hold on my CC though that first day. Settle on the last day.

I don't get in though until later that night in Wednesday. 9 pm or so. Hope that doesn't mess you up to much.

If it does I can give hotel a call and see if something can be arranged.....but they might require your CC upon check in going that route.
Knowing how we travel, we will probably arrive later than you.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Piperdog wrote:So it looks like I will be there after all! Wife and I will arrive late Thursday afternoon. My wife isn't a gamer, but she wanted to get away from everything and relax. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, so I didn't sign up for any games, either to run or play in, so everything I do will be open gaming. I do plan on running some games and would also like to play, so let me know what you have going on outside of registered events. I am really looking forward to this vacation, and seeing a lot of old friends I haven't seen in a long time!

AWESOME! I look forward to getting to game with you again! I will be helping with the C&C tournaments and I am in one of Tyler's games on Saturday evening, aside from that, let me know what games!

Piperdog
Unkbartig

Post by Piperdog »

Here at Garycon! Got in late Wednesday night, spent most of the day chatting with Steve and Tyler. lol. I am available to run a game at any time, so if any of you Crusaders are here, let me know! Tree, I messaged you with my cell, so get a hold of me later, or I will just come find you in my wanderings. I would really like to be a player for once as well, since all I do is run games these days (on the off chance I actually play at all anymore). Looking forward to my pals John and Mona Wright showing up, and my buddy Brooke! Omote, where are you man?

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Piperdog wrote:Omote, where are you man?
Omote works for devious, and persistent devils that are not interested in fun times to be had in the Wisco. Therefore, no Omote.

~No O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Piperdog wrote:Here at Garycon! Got in late Wednesday night, spent most of the day chatting with Steve and Tyler. lol. I am available to run a game at any time, so if any of you Crusaders are here, let me know! Tree, I messaged you with my cell, so get a hold of me later, or I will just come find you in my wanderings. I would really like to be a player for once as well, since all I do is run games these days (on the off chance I actually play at all anymore). Looking forward to my pals John and Mona Wright showing up, and my buddy Brooke! Omote, where are you man?
We are in room 6104. I am also helping to run the C&C tournament games

miller6
Lore Drake

Post by miller6 »

Treebore, was really glad you made Gary Con VIII, cous! Couldn't have pulled off the C&C tourney without you and Mark Martin! :) Going to need your expert GMing skills again next year. But sharpen up on your 1st Ed AD&D too because next year we've got more than one tourney to run. :)
Promoting C&C at Gary Con and LGGC since 2005.

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

phannson88 wrote:It was closer to 30. There were a ton of C&C events this year.

This thread is about Gary Con VIII from 2016.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.