Sunday night chat game

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Treebore
Mogrl

Sunday night chat game

Post by Treebore »

I am signed up for a Sunday night chat game over on DF that was going to be a B/X game. So I have offered to CK a C&C based game if Eracscousinsuncle doesn't regain internet access soon.

Anyone here interested in a chat game on Sunday nights? One that I would like to take to live teamspeak (or similiar) eventually?

Warning, this will be my first attempt at running a game on-line, but I think I have played in enough to be smooth enough out of the starting gate.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

RPGmonk

Post by RPGmonk »

I might be interested, but I still have to check all this out at DF. I won't be able to make all Sundays either, how bad would that effect the course of the game?

Peace

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Right now only one other person is showing interest, so it doesn't look like it is going to happen.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

RPGmonk

Post by RPGmonk »

Treebore wrote:
Right now only one other person is showing interest, so it doesn't look like it is going to happen.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

However another Sunday chat game, that is bi-weekly, could use another player. I play a Paladin, there is a Monk, a Ranger, and an Illusionist.

Combat Kyle is the CK.

Next weekend we have to play later than normal, or it may be called off, due to Kyle having an LSAT class that runs to 3:30 Central time.

We are looking ot run it later that evening at 8 PM central.

Normally we play earlier, at 2 PM Central until 5 PM. We have been very religious about only playing 3 hours. I think the longest we have gone over is about 15 minutes.

RPGmonk

Post by RPGmonk »

Actually looking at my work schedule, my C&C campaign I am starting next week, the PBP I just joined, my to be read book pile, etc ....my plate is full and my cup runneth over.

But if things fall thru, or I finally learn how to adapt my world to string theory, i'll check it out.

Peace,

monk

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I just "make" it happen. With my wife's support, of course.