Tailer Park Boys is BACK!!

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
dachda
Lore Drake

Tailer Park Boys is BACK!!

Post by dachda »

Hey all,

Public Service Announcement:

For those of you who know and love those rapscallions, Ricky, Julian and Bubbles, better known as the Trailer Park Boys, Netflix has funded Season 8! It was just released. So after 7 years of waiting for more crazy antics from those guys, we got another ten episodes!

For those of you who don't know Ricky, Julian and Bubbles, get moving, all eight seasons are streaming on netflix. Give it a go, most of you won't regret it. Oh, and if you've never seen if before, watch at least two episodes, once the actors fill out their characters a bit, you (at least I) cant's stop watching.

That is all.

Chris

Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

Re: Tailer Park Boys is BACK!!

Post by Sir Ironside »

dachda wrote:For those of you who know and love those rapscallions, Ricky, Julian and Bubbles, better known as the Trailer Park Boys, Netflix has funded Season 8! It was just released. So after 7 years of waiting for more crazy antics from those guys, we got another ten episodes!
I love Ricky, but Mr. Lahey is a gem.

"Look at me Randy! I'm mowing the air!"

This is pretty cool news. Except it is Netflix. Too much of a costly buy in, for me, for one 10 episode show. :(
"Paranoia is just another word for ignorance." - Hunter S. Thompson

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

Sir Ironside wrote:
dachda wrote:For those of you who know and love those rapscallions, Ricky, Julian and Bubbles, better known as the Trailer Park Boys, Netflix has funded Season 8! It was just released. So after 7 years of waiting for more crazy antics from those guys, we got another ten episodes!
I love Ricky, but Mr. Lahey is a gem.

"Look at me Randy! I'm mowing the air!"

This is pretty cool news. Except it is Netflix. Too much of a costly buy in, for me, for one 10 episode show. :(
Maybe they have a free month deal you can take advantage of? There lots of other shows to make it worth the netflix price.

From Dusk to Dawn is on there now too, a 10 episode series based on the movie with Clooney, and Tarantino, and of course Salma Hayek. Just finished that, pretty good romp. directed by Robert Rodriguez.

Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

Post by Sir Ironside »

dachda wrote:Maybe they have a free month deal you can take advantage of? There lots of other shows to make it worth the netflix price.
My real problem is I have no way of accessing Netflix. I don't own any video game system or any other kind of thing that I could access Netflix. It makes no sense to buy something for the sole purpose of getting Netflix.

A minor problem is the quality of Netflix Canada is not on par with the U.S. version. From my understanding it really sucks in comparison. My daughter had it and her husband did some kind of IP trick so they have the American version, so it is solvable.
"Paranoia is just another word for ignorance." - Hunter S. Thompson

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

Sir Ironside wrote:My real problem is I have no way of accessing Netflix. I don't own any video game system or any other kind of thing that I could access Netflix. It makes no sense to buy something for the sole purpose of getting Netflix.
Should have gotten in early on the Chromecast. For the first month they were selling them, they cost $35 and came with 3 months of free Netflix (which was almost $30 by itself).

I still recommend Chromecast to anyone. They are great little devices and allow you to stream nearly anything from a smartphone, tablet, or computer to your TV. And I even have a spare one that I use in hotels when traveling. And with a VPN setup, you can access the US version of Netflix...