Where DID our account go?

This forum is to discuss TLGs crowdfunding projects.
(NOTE: Until sorted, it will have legacy, non-crowdfunding threads in)
MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Where DID our account go?

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

Tried signing into my account to see what the delivery confirmation number (if any) was on a recent purchase.

Lo and behold, with the upgrade of the website and the addition of many pretty pictures (Not one of a flumph!) a button or menu item to reach one's account page has been forgotten. Trying the URL of the old accounts page doesn't work any more either.

Does this mean I'm no-accountable?
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
"Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports." - George Washington.

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Where DID our account go?

Post by Arduin »

All your account are belong to us.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

Arduin wrote:All your account are belong to us.
Someday, I'm going to take the time to find out where this phrase originated - and what it means. But I'm too old right now. I'll get back to it when I'm younger.
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
"Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports." - George Washington.

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

MormonYoYoMan wrote:
Arduin wrote:All your account are belong to us.
Someday, I'm going to take the time to find out where this phrase originated - and what it means. But I'm too old right now. I'll get back to it when I'm younger.
It comes from an early 90's Jap video game (for some console) that had the most horrendous translation to English. A space video game.

House Rules

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Try placing an order, and see what it offers when they ask you to sign in. You shouldn't need to actually make an order to find out.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

So horrendous that even you don't remember the name --or even want to remember the name - of the horrendous videogame or console.

And who can blame you?
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

Treebore wrote:Try placing an order, and see what it offers when they ask you to sign in. You shouldn't need to actually make an order to find out.
Thank you! But no fair being smarter than me!
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

MormonYoYoMan wrote:So horrendous that even you don't remember the name --or even want to remember the name - of the horrendous videogame or console.

And who can blame you?
I never played it. One of my young employees informed me in the late 90's when I queried about his use of the meme. Not that I would have remembered it anyway. Oldzheimer's setting in... :D

House Rules

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

Arduin wrote:
MormonYoYoMan wrote:So horrendous that even you don't remember the name --or even want to remember the name - of the horrendous videogame or console.

And who can blame you?
I never played it. One of my young employees informed me in the late 90's when I queried about his use of the meme. Not that I would have remembered it anyway. Oldzheimer's setting in... :D
I'm sorry. What were we talking about?

:?:
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet

DMSamuel
Red Cap

Post by DMSamuel »

It is from a game called Zero Wing, here is a link to the original video: Zero Wing Intro Video.
~DMSamuel
---

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

DMSamuel wrote:It is from a game called Zero Wing, here is a link to the original video: Zero Wing Intro Video.
Thank you. I think. I wonder how long it will take me to forget this?
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

MormonYoYoMan wrote:
DMSamuel wrote:It is from a game called Zero Wing, here is a link to the original video: Zero Wing Intro Video.
Thank you. I think. I wonder how long it will take me to forget this?
Forget what?
dizzy.gif
dizzy.gif (780 Bytes) Viewed 14666 times

House Rules