Fantasy Races third-party material

Discuss other TLG SIEGE Engine games other than C&C, such as StarSIEGE, in this forum.
Christina Stiles
Ulthal
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Christina Stiles »

Hal G wrote:
LOL
Tomorrow Brian and I are writing up the first race for this project and hope to have it ready for CS to look at it by next weekend.

I am working on this with Bluffside contributor Brian Boonstra and stat guru Peter Schroeder.

If all goes well we can start a regular series for these.
Thanks, Hal! Looking forward to receiving that. :)

User avatar
Hal G
Red Cap
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Hal G »

Christina Stiles wrote:
Hal G wrote:
LOL
Tomorrow Brian and I are writing up the first race for this project and hope to have it ready for CS to look at it by next weekend.

I am working on this with Bluffside contributor Brian Boonstra and stat guru Peter Schroeder.

If all goes well we can start a regular series for these.
Thanks, Hal! Looking forward to receiving that. :)
Hope you felt that way after you looked it over :mrgreen:
First one is in the can, will wait for feedback and then we can talk about #2.

User avatar
Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Relaxo »

#2 in the can?
what kind of forum do you think this is?
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

User avatar
Omote
Battle Stag
Posts: 11560
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The fairest view in the park, Ohio.
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Omote »

Oh, Relaxo!

~ ;)
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Christina Stiles
Ulthal
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Christina Stiles »

Yep, got something to send over to Peter for layout today or tomorrow. Getting the kobolds one ready right this minute:)

User avatar
Hal G
Red Cap
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Hal G »

Relaxo wrote:#2 in the can?
what kind of forum do you think this is?
Well played, well played.

User avatar
Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Relaxo »

Sometimes i can't take off the Class Clown dunce cap. LOL
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

User avatar
Dracyian
Unkbartig
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Location: Eastern Wisconsin

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Dracyian »

Christina Stiles wrote:Yep, got something to send over to Peter for layout today or tomorrow. Getting the kobolds one ready right this minute:)
This is the one, I don't know why, that has me the most excited

User avatar
Harlock
Ungern
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 am
Location: San Angelo, TX

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Harlock »

Bullywugs!
~~~~~R.I.P~~~~~
Tom Moldvay
Nov. 5, 1948 – March 9, 2007
B/X, B4, X2 - You were D&D to me

Christina Stiles
Ulthal
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Christina Stiles »

Ok, first product is available! Fantasy Races Unlocked! Kobolds. Support your creatives (me and Peter Bradley, in this case), and buy a copy.

User avatar
Omote
Battle Stag
Posts: 11560
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The fairest view in the park, Ohio.
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Omote »

Yes ma'am. *salutes*

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

User avatar
Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Relaxo »

OH yeah, Bullywugs would be neato!
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

User avatar
Hal G
Red Cap
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Hal G »

Finishing up our second race for CS, soon it will be up to you guys to see if we produce more. As soon as I can I will talk about about what we have done for the Expanded Races product line by CS.
CS=Christina Stiles

Treebore
Mogrl
Posts: 20660
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Arizona and St Louis

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Treebore »

Christina Stiles wrote:Ok, first product is available! Fantasy Races Unlocked! Kobolds. Support your creatives (me and Peter Bradley, in this case), and buy a copy.

I did, and like it! Another classic I would like to see is the Half-Ogre.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl
Posts: 20660
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Arizona and St Louis

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Treebore »

I believe you asked earlier about what was in the Complete Book of Humanoids...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comple ... _Humanoids
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

User avatar
Ronin77
Red Cap
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Ronin77 »

Excited to see all the goodness to come!!
Joey Mullins AkA GamingRonin
My Gaming Blog http://gamingronin.blogspot.com/

Gritty6 (epic6)

Christina Stiles
Ulthal
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Christina Stiles »

Hal's first expanded race has been sent to layout. I'll be putting together the tiefling in between other projects, and Hal is working on a second race. Obviously, we need to see that people are interested to continue doing these C&C pieces. So far, I think only 7 people bought kobolds.

Christina Stiles
Ulthal
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Christina Stiles »

Pat Bellavance reviews: Fantasy Races Ulocked! Kobolds for Castles & Crusades: http://arcanacreations.blogspot.ca/2013 ... bolds.html

Treebore
Mogrl
Posts: 20660
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Arizona and St Louis

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Treebore »

Christina Stiles wrote:So far, I think only 7 people bought kobolds.
Bummer. Unfortunately this is one of those things you don't need until you need it.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

User avatar
Dracyian
Unkbartig
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Location: Eastern Wisconsin

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Dracyian »

I am thinking that when I get home I will be picking this up now that I have a few bucks extra

User avatar
Hal G
Red Cap
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Hal G »

Treebore wrote:
Christina Stiles wrote:So far, I think only 7 people bought kobolds.
Bummer. Unfortunately this is one of those things you don't need until you need it.
The ones I am working on we add a few items of note and an extra creature or 2 so it can be used by player and CK alike!

We should have the next race to CS by the end of the week and then we will see if the demand is there for more Expanded Races.

User avatar
Ronin77
Red Cap
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Ronin77 »

Only thing holding me back is that I have to wait till payday to pick up Kobalds.
Joey Mullins AkA GamingRonin
My Gaming Blog http://gamingronin.blogspot.com/

Gritty6 (epic6)

Christina Stiles
Ulthal
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Christina Stiles »

My thanks to those who have purchased kobolds!

Hal's character piece is longer than mine, and going forward, I'll use his as a model on what each should contain. I will be updating and expanding the kobold in that regard within the next few weeks. I'm currently in the middle of a few projects at the moment that I desperately need to close out on so I can concentrate more on my own endeavors--which will include strongly supporting C&C, if there is enough interest from players.

User avatar
Hal G
Red Cap
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Hal G »

Christina Stiles wrote:My thanks to those who have purchased kobolds!

Hal's character piece is longer than mine, and going forward, I'll use his as a model on what each should contain. I will be updating and expanding the kobold in that regard within the next few weeks. I'm currently in the middle of a few projects at the moment that I desperately need to close out on so I can concentrate more on my own endeavors--which will include strongly supporting C&C, if there is enough interest from players.
Excellent!

Treebore
Mogrl
Posts: 20660
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Arizona and St Louis

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Treebore »

Christina Stiles wrote: I will be updating and expanding the kobold in that regard within the next few weeks.
Thats good. I did think it was a little too basic, so more options and ideas would be total win.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

User avatar
Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Relaxo »

I like it, Christina!

I think as you expand it, and the line, and maybe have bundles, more sales will ensue.
or something.

But it's good!
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

User avatar
Hal G
Red Cap
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Hal G »

Coming soon from CSP
Expanded Races: Granite dwarves, and all new player race supplement with the ecology, new items and a new creature for the CK, a prefect mix for both player and keeper.
These arctic dwarves will be the perfect sub-species of dwarf to give your campaign a new kick in the chainmail bikini.
Written by Hal Greenberg, Brian Boonstra and Peter Schroeder, edited by Christina Stiles and art and layout by Peter Bradley this player race supplement will wake up your game.
Keep an eye out of this product soon!!!

Christina Stiles
Ulthal
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Christina Stiles »

Treebore wrote:
Christina Stiles wrote: I will be updating and expanding the kobold in that regard within the next few weeks.
Thats good. I did think it was a little too basic, so more options and ideas would be total win.
I will get that remedied! Thanks for the feedback.

Christina Stiles
Ulthal
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 am

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Christina Stiles »

Hal G wrote:Coming soon from CSP
Expanded Races: Granite dwarves, and all new player race supplement with the ecology, new items and a new creature for the CK, a prefect mix for both player and keeper.
These arctic dwarves will be the perfect sub-species of dwarf to give your campaign a new kick in the chainmail bikini.
Written by Hal Greenberg, Brian Boonstra and Peter Schroeder, edited by Christina Stiles and art and layout by Peter Bradley this player race supplement will wake up your game.
Keep an eye out of this product soon!!!
And released! http://www.rpgnow.com/product/121312/C% ... te-Dwarves

User avatar
Hal G
Red Cap
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Fantasy Races third-party material

Post by Hal G »

Christina Stiles wrote:
Hal G wrote:Coming soon from CSP
Expanded Races: Granite dwarves, and all new player race supplement with the ecology, new items and a new creature for the CK, a prefect mix for both player and keeper.
These arctic dwarves will be the perfect sub-species of dwarf to give your campaign a new kick in the chainmail bikini.
Written by Hal Greenberg, Brian Boonstra and Peter Schroeder, edited by Christina Stiles and art and layout by Peter Bradley this player race supplement will wake up your game.
Keep an eye out of this product soon!!!
And released! http://www.rpgnow.com/product/121312/C% ... te-Dwarves

Gah heavy traffic, but I wants my precious!!!!!!!!! LOL

Post Reply