TLG @ Archon Collinsville, IL Oct 4-6

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

TLG @ Archon Collinsville, IL Oct 4-6

Post by tylermo »

Good news! The gaming organizer for Archon has informed me that Troll Lord will be back in the dealers room at Archon 37 in Collinsville, IL (near St. Louis) Oct. 4-6th. The con is held at the Gateway Convention Center. Archon is a multi-faceted con with a good roster of games, in addition to authors and media guests, costuming, parties, etc. Peter Bradley attended attended once in 200-something, as did the Brothers Chenault (2006?). Since 2012, I have attempted to fill their shoes by selling C&C merch in the dealers room, and running game demos. My associate, Troll James, and Kyle (a local C&C player and attendee) will run at least 4 games each while I sell product (including the latest releases and some yet to be released) during the day. I'll run games on Friday and Saturday evening. We're looking at 10 or more games on the schedule! I'll have more details as we get closer. For more information, go to Archonstl.org. I've been an attendee for years. I highly recommend this event.

gmbattletech
Skobbit

Re: TLG @ Archon Collinsville, IL Oct 4-6

Post by gmbattletech »

I am looking forward to playing in the Games.. will the games have provided character sheets....

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Thanks for your interest in our games. There will be pregen characters for the sessions Troll James and I are running. As far as I know, Kyle's games will also. We'll have nine games on the schedule. More details to follow.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

For those of you coming to Archon...here's the official C&C game schedule.

Friday, Oct. 4
---------------------------
A Pot of Broken Bones and Halfling Broth 2-6pm

Heiger's Way/Barren Stone/Golden Threads pt. 1 of 3
2-6pm

Into the Darkness 7-11pm

Saturday, Oct. 5
-------------------------------------
Junluth's House/Over Chasms Deep/The Long Stair Pt. 2 of 3
10am-2pm

In Search of Adventure 10am-2pm

A Lion in the Ropes 2:30-6:30pm

Halmsroof Pass pt. 3 of 3
2:30-6pm

Beneath the Dome:Temple of Green 7:30-11:30pm
----------------------------------------

Sunday, Oct. 6

Secrets of Smugglers Cove 10am-2pm

All that, and the full line of C&C products at Archon! Archonstl.org

TROLLZAH!

gmbattletech
Skobbit

Post by gmbattletech »

Thanks for the info on C&C games at Archon.. i should be in all them but 1.. Friends game have to be in it.. but rdy to play again.... i had fun playing at DIECON

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

We look forward to having you at the table!

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Checking in one last time before the start of Archon later today! One slight change, however. Our 3rd gm was called away fo weekend work, and our 9 games drop to 6. The three cancelled sessions: Pot of Broken Bones, In Search of Adventure, and A Lion in the Ropes. Sunday's "Secrets of Smugglers Cove" game will be replaced with "Dwarven Glory: Looking Stones". We'll have most of the latest releases, as well as all but a few items from the existing product line. For more info...archonstl.org. See you there!