View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:46 pm



Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
TLG 8508 Free City of Eskadia 
Author Message
Red Cap

Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 358
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
What level did you jump in at? If you went the $20 route thats print book only, $10 route is PDF only... $30 is the print+pdf... if you went above that you should have got the PDF too. Everything above that gets the EPUB (PDF) and all the goodies like the maps/map packet at some level.


If you went above and didn't get your code hit Steve or Tim or one of the trolls in charge of "stuff" to fix you up?
Hope that helps?

C.


Wed May 15, 2013 4:32 am
Profile
Unkbartig
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Posts: 877
Location: Eastern Wisconsin
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Omote wrote:
I noticed somebody on the website got an electronic version of this book for their pre-order. Did this go out to all pre-orders for Jack of Lies? I did not get an e-mail for this book yet if so.

Omote076 [AT] aol [DOT] com

Thanks.

~O


It Took me almost 3 1/2 hours to get mine lol


Wed May 15, 2013 2:31 pm
Profile
Battle Stag
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 11558
Location: The fairest view in the park, Ohio.
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Dirty, I got in on this at the $50 level. I checked SPAM and all of that, but I did not get the .pdf. I feel left out in the cold *boo-boo lip*

~O

Bowbe wrote:
What level did you jump in at? If you went the $20 route thats print book only, $10 route is PDF only... $30 is the print+pdf... if you went above that you should have got the PDF too. Everything above that gets the EPUB (PDF) and all the goodies like the maps/map packet at some level.


If you went above and didn't get your code hit Steve or Tim or one of the trolls in charge of "stuff" to fix you up?
Hope that helps?

C.

_________________
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<


Wed May 15, 2013 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
Lore Drake
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:00 am
Posts: 1595
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
I wonder if naming it just; Jack of Lies kind of confuses people. It did confuse me. I just thought it was another module so I wasn't interested and never took a look at it. The only reason I did was because of this forum.

I would've never guessed that it was a flushed out city (Which I would totally buy) and a part of the; Haunted Highlands region of Airdhe. (Which would give me two reasons to buy this.)

I know these books also double as a drop-in setting for any game, but you could make that clear in the Troll Lord game store blurb and on the back of the book blurb.

I dunno something like...

Setting for Haunted Highlands

Jack of Lies

_________________
"Paranoia is just another word for ignorance." - Hunter S. Thompson


Wed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm
Profile
Red Cap

Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 358
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Good feedback Ironsides. No doubt this will be done ASAP!


Wed May 15, 2013 10:14 pm
Profile
Battle Stag
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 11558
Location: The fairest view in the park, Ohio.
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
I got my copy from Mr. Burns. I'm in. Let's get this HH book hard.

~O

_________________
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<


Thu May 16, 2013 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Man, I wish I had some disposable cash right now. I'd definitely preorder. :(

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Thu May 16, 2013 1:28 pm
Profile
Unkbartig
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Posts: 877
Location: Eastern Wisconsin
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Rigon wrote:
Man, I wish I had some disposable cash right now. I'd definitely preorder. :(

R-


DOn't know if you Saw R but they are offering 20% coupon to all who preordered if they hit $4,000 today


Thu May 16, 2013 1:30 pm
Profile
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Dracyian wrote:
Rigon wrote:
Man, I wish I had some disposable cash right now. I'd definitely preorder. :(

R-


DOn't know if you Saw R but they are offering 20% coupon to all who preordered if they hit $4,000 today

Yeah, I saw, but that doesn't help out my situation. [shrug] I'll just have to wait until I do.

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Thu May 16, 2013 2:47 pm
Profile
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
I bit the bullet and put some money down for the PDF. I'd get it as soon as it came out anyways, so I might as well save a few by pre-ordering. I'll pick up the physical book at some point in the future.

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Thu May 16, 2013 7:12 pm
Profile
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
I also pre-ordered the PDF of Rune Lore.

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Thu May 16, 2013 7:16 pm
Profile
Unkbartig
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Posts: 877
Location: Eastern Wisconsin
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Rigon wrote:
I also pre-ordered the PDF of Rune Lore.

R-


Is it worth getting?


Thu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm
Profile
Greater Lore Drake
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:00 am
Posts: 2026
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Dracyian wrote:
Rigon wrote:
I also pre-ordered the PDF of Rune Lore.

R-


Is it worth getting?

Won't know until we get it, but I'm betting it will be awesome. I dumped waaay too much money on my preorder of Rune Lore. I'm counting on the fact my package also includes the Trolls coming over to mow my lawn.

_________________
tylermo wrote:
Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.


Thu May 16, 2013 9:09 pm
Profile
Unkbartig
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Posts: 877
Location: Eastern Wisconsin
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Buttmonkey wrote:
Dracyian wrote:
Rigon wrote:
I also pre-ordered the PDF of Rune Lore.

R-


Is it worth getting?

Won't know until we get it, but I'm betting it will be awesome. I dumped waaay too much money on my preorder of Rune Lore. I'm counting on the fact my package also includes the Trolls coming over to mow my lawn.


I hope not, you'll go from a lawn of grass to a lawn of dead dr pepper cans


Thu May 16, 2013 9:11 pm
Profile
Mogrl

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 20660
Location: Arizona and St Louis
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Dracyian wrote:
Buttmonkey wrote:
Dracyian wrote:
Rigon wrote:
I also pre-ordered the PDF of Rune Lore.

R-


Is it worth getting?

Won't know until we get it, but I'm betting it will be awesome. I dumped waaay too much money on my preorder of Rune Lore. I'm counting on the fact my package also includes the Trolls coming over to mow my lawn.


I hope not, you'll go from a lawn of grass to a lawn of dead dr pepper cans


So you've been to the Trolls lair's?

_________________
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.


Fri May 17, 2013 1:32 am
Profile
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
I downloaded the PDF tonight, but will wait to start reading it tomorrow, since I'm about to fall asleep as I'm typing this.

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Fri May 17, 2013 2:40 am
Profile
Mogrl

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 20660
Location: Arizona and St Louis
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Only 4 more days on this? Oh well. I'll be waiting to get this after it releases. At least Rigon can let me know how good it is.

_________________
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.


Fri May 17, 2013 2:52 am
Profile
Red Cap

Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 358
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Bummer Tree! I'm hoping this hits the 4k goal because this book really needs the hardback treatment. I know your good for grabbing it up hardback or softback either way, and map packs to boot! I understand the fixed income and once a month checks very well as that's my "day job" income as well!

$245 bucks and 30 minutes away from pre-order folks (and a big thank you to all of you who have pre-ordered over the previous 25 days!) getting a nice fat 20% discount to put towards either some of our awesome recent releases by Jason, Brian, Steve, Davis and the Gang as well as some of our massive upcoming releases! Trollz are RIZING!

Thank you all again! It's been an exciting anniversary for me so far!

C.


Fri May 17, 2013 4:30 am
Profile
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Treebore wrote:
Only 4 more days on this? Oh well. I'll be waiting to get this after it releases. At least Rigon can let me know how good it is.

I'm gonna start digging into it at some point today. It will depend on how busy I am at work. I did give it a quick look through last night before I went to bed. It looks badass.

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Fri May 17, 2013 1:16 pm
Profile
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Bowbe wrote:
Bummer Tree! I'm hoping this hits the 4k goal because this book really needs the hardback treatment. I know your good for grabbing it up hardback or softback either way, and map packs to boot! I understand the fixed income and once a month checks very well as that's my "day job" income as well!

$245 bucks and 30 minutes away from pre-order folks (and a big thank you to all of you who have pre-ordered over the previous 25 days!) getting a nice fat 20% discount to put towards either some of our awesome recent releases by Jason, Brian, Steve, Davis and the Gang as well as some of our massive upcoming releases! Trollz are RIZING!

Thank you all again! It's been an exciting anniversary for me so far!

C.

Casey, with $195 and 4 days to go on the preorder, I think it will get to the hardback level.

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Fri May 17, 2013 1:18 pm
Profile
Unkbartig
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Posts: 877
Location: Eastern Wisconsin
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Can't wait, only 4 days left so excited, I want this in my hands so bad


Fri May 17, 2013 1:37 pm
Profile
Mogrl

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 20660
Location: Arizona and St Louis
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
OK, I paid my final bill of the month and I think I have enough money left over to do this pre order. Hope I am right. Only reason I have any questions is I'll be training two Veterans and their Service Dogs starting this coming week, so will need a LOT of gas money for all the driving I will be doing.

_________________
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.


Fri May 17, 2013 8:35 pm
Profile
Red Cap

Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 358
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Thanks again everybody! Awesomeness unbounded!


Sat May 18, 2013 1:19 am
Profile
Unkbartig
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Posts: 877
Location: Eastern Wisconsin
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Its going to be a hardcover *does happy dance*
I don't suppose we can't talk Tim and the trolls to giving us the 20% off even though we are a day late


Sat May 18, 2013 1:29 am
Profile
Mogrl

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 20660
Location: Arizona and St Louis
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Dracyian wrote:
Its going to be a hardcover *does happy dance*
I don't suppose we can't talk Tim and the trolls to giving us the 20% off even though we are a day late



Today is 20% off the CKG. I think the print version. I already have it, so not any good for me.

_________________
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.


Sat May 18, 2013 1:33 am
Profile
Unkbartig
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Posts: 877
Location: Eastern Wisconsin
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Treebore wrote:
Dracyian wrote:
Its going to be a hardcover *does happy dance*
I don't suppose we can't talk Tim and the trolls to giving us the 20% off even though we are a day late



Today is 20% off the CKG. I think the print version. I already have it, so not any good for me.

Same here, I have the basic Library maybe 20% of Amazing Adventures


Sat May 18, 2013 1:44 am
Profile
Battle Stag
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 11558
Location: The fairest view in the park, Ohio.
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Haunted Highlands is so hard! Badass.

~O

_________________
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<


Sat May 18, 2013 2:15 am
Profile WWW
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Omote wrote:
Haunted Highlands is so hard! Badass.

~O

+1

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Sat May 18, 2013 2:31 am
Profile
Clang lives!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 7135
Location: Conneaut Lake, PA
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
Dracyian wrote:
Its going to be a hardcover *does happy dance*
I don't suppose we can't talk Tim and the trolls to giving us the 20% off even though we are a day late

Steve posted on Facebook that if the preorders get to 4500 by Sunday night, they will give the 20% to everyone who preordered. So go tell your friends to get in for at least $10.

R-

_________________
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads


Sat May 18, 2013 2:34 am
Profile
Lore Drake
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 1377
Location: Audubon, NJ
Post Re: TLG 8508 Jack of Lies
So glad I was able to get in on this, even last-minute. I was out of town Saturday and forgot about it. Yesterday, I read the preview I'd downloaded last week and took the plunge. Only thing is I forgot to put it in my Dropbox folder so I can't read it at lunch today. :(

_________________
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax


Mon May 20, 2013 4:40 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.