Monday Wilderlands, The Slavelords.

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Monday Wilderlands, The Slavelords.

Post by Treebore »

I thought we were not gaming, but since I have no plans to go out, I will keep on "eye" on this. So for those who can game, please post that you can, and if we have 4 or more, we'll game.

As for next Monday, I am driving home from Vegas. So I give my being home in time to run the game a 50/50 chance.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

i thought we were gaming. it was last week that people were out (Christmas Eve)

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Ah, OK. Then I will plan on running the game tonight.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Titania Lefey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Titania Lefey »

Treebore may be up to half an hour late, but he WILL be showing up.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Titania Lefey wrote:Treebore may be up to half an hour late, but he WILL be showing up.
I'll keep checking back.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Titania Lefey wrote:Treebore may be up to half an hour late, but he WILL be showing up.
Thanks, TL.

I'm finishing up with dinner and clean up and will check-in, in a little while.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

:)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Enough of us made it that we did play. We ended with about 44 orcs down on their hands and knee's, quaking in fear of the all mighty and terrifying Dethain, their chieftain and two ogres laying dead on the ground.

ArrowHawk
Hlobane Orc

Post by ArrowHawk »

Sorry I missed the game guys. I went out with the family for New Years and didn't get home until 3 in the morning. See you next game.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Remember, I give myself a 50/50 chance of getting home in time to run the game tomorrow.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Sorry, I won't be able to make the game ~ gotta work! See y'all next time.

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

We ended up staying at least one extra day in Vegas due to several of us being ill. Since the internet access here sucks butt I will not be running the game. With how much it drops my connection I would just end up getting pissed and killing off PC's in frustration.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Treebore wrote:We ended up staying at least one extra day in Vegas due to several of us being ill. Since the internet access here sucks butt I will not be running the game. With how much it drops my connection I would just end up getting pissed and killing off PC's in frustration.
Hope everyone feels better.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:
Treebore wrote:We ended up staying at least one extra day in Vegas due to several of us being ill. Since the internet access here sucks butt I will not be running the game. With how much it drops my connection I would just end up getting pissed and killing off PC's in frustration.
Hope everyone feels better.

R-
Patrick is, my wife still feels pretty rough.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

If this flu follows the same pattern it has with the rest of my family, and so far it has, I won't be able to run a game this Monday. You guys may want to consider a pick up game.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Hope y'all feel better! :)

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

My home is under siege by the flu. While I feel fine, I may be coping with sick children and ER visits if my son doesn't start drinking his fluids. In short, I will most likely be absent from the game.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

nwelte1 wrote:My home is under siege by the flu. While I feel fine, I may be coping with sick children and ER visits if my son doesn't start drinking his fluids. In short, I will most likely be absent from the game.
Hope everyone gets better.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

nwelte1 wrote:My home is under siege by the flu. While I feel fine, I may be coping with sick children and ER visits if my son doesn't start drinking his fluids. In short, I will most likely be absent from the game.
As nasty as this flu has been for my family at ages 16 to 46, I think it would be scary as hell with kids your age. Hope it all ends well.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Sorry guys. Came down with something nasty last night. Been sleeping most of today and feel like hell. Josh, I seriously doubt I will be better tomorrow, so will very likely miss your game too.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Feel better.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:Feel better.

R-
I'd just like for my family to quit getting sick so damn often. Seems like something nasty has been going through my family every two weeks for the last couple of months.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

While I woke up sick today, to the point I slept for over 13 hours, I do think I will be well enough to finally run the game tomorrow. I hope everyone else can make it too.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

I'm planning on it.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I'm still sick today, but I feel well enough to run the game. So plan on gaming!

ArrowHawk
Hlobane Orc

Post by ArrowHawk »

I will there but might be a little late. Have to take my daughter to soccer practice. I should be online around 7:30.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

I wont be able to make tonight's game, I got unexpected family stuff going on here. Someone can play my character if they like.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Sorry, I won't be able to make the game tonight. :(

Hope y'all have a great session.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Well, they killed the Slavelord "leader" for Highport, and are now mopping up. Found out the Ring of Shooting Stars is devastatingly powerful, but only under the night sky, not underground. So while I would have killed Gavriel and taken Demko down for 72 HP, upon further careful reading Aramis pointed out the Ring does not have that power while underground, so have to redo that whole combat, with Gavriel back alive. Fortunately we had only begun the second round by the time the mistake was figured out.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

Fun session last night, Treebore. You did a good job portraying the motivations of the orc tribe.

The description of the ring's powers is mucho confusing but I think we stumbled on the answer. Once Gavriel was turned to ash and Demko was down to 7 HPs, with the enemy fighters moving in for the kill, and with no more front line fighters for us, even my simple arithmetic summed that up as TPK, so I was sufficiently motivated to have a look at the description :lol:

Hopefully we can get some info from one of these remaining guys as to where the next module is before Gavriel and Demko kill them all!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Aramis wrote:Fun session last night, Treebore. You did a good job portraying the motivations of the orc tribe.

The description of the ring's powers is mucho confusing but I think we stumbled on the answer. Once Gavriel was turned to ash and Demko was down to 7 HPs, with the enemy fighters moving in for the kill, and with no more front line fighters for us, even my simple arithmetic summed that up as TPK, so I was sufficiently motivated to have a look at the description :lol:

Hopefully we can get some info from one of these remaining guys as to where the next module is before Gavriel and Demko kill them all!
Thanks. As long as no more bodies get burned to a crisp you will get a lead. You would have gotten several leads in the leaders room, but its hard to read pieces of ash. :D Either way, you would have ended up in the same place, just with more info in the leaders room. So no real harm done. As long as you recover this lead. ;)