Tales of the Shattered Coast

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
J Harper
Henchman

Post by J Harper »

Hello there.

My name is Jeremy Harper, and I recently started a blog named Tales of the Shattered Coast in order to supply resources for classic fantasy roleplaying campaigns. Over the coming days and weeks I hope to supply a steady stream of locales, dungeons and adventures - along with new or updated monsters, personalities, maps, and other miscellaneous articles. I'm using Castles & Crusades for statistics and rules, but everything should be easily convertable to any pre-4th Edition game or retroclone of your choice. Also, everything on the blog is free - all I ask is that if you enjoy my work and find it of use please comment and pass along word of it to your friends.

Cheers.

Tales of the Shattered Coast - locales and adventures for Castles & Crusades and classic fantasy roleplaying.

Omote
Battle Stag

Re: Tales of the Shattered Coast

Post by Omote »

Good start. I am looking forward to reading more. I always loved reading about other people's homebrew worlds. Such worlds are inspiration. Thanks.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

J Harper
Henchman

Post by J Harper »

Thank you. I just posted a 'new' monster this morning, and I plan on starting an overview of locations of interest to adventurers for Akoth-Skae this evening. I hope to get start detailing the first adventure area (a dungeon, naturally) sometime next week.

I hope people find this blog of use, or at least of interest, and that I can keep a fairly regular posting schedule.

Cheers.
Tales of the Shattered Coast - locales and adventures for Castles & Crusades and classic fantasy roleplaying.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Welcome! :)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

J Harper
Henchman

Post by J Harper »

Thank you!