Victorious: Steampunk Adventure in the Age of SuperMankind

Forum for discussion of Victorious, the upcoming Siege Engine RPG

Moderator: DMMike

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

What is Victorious?

Gaslamps pour fitful light through the fog-shrouded streets of 19th century London. Menacing figures lurk in darkened alleyways; desperate men with nothing to lose and the determination to take what they can from others. Mutterings abound at the local pubs, workingmen who can’t even afford their daily bread wish for more and listen to radicals and anarchists preaching fire and revolution. Parentless children, called “Street Arabs” in the East End vernacular, pick pockets and snatch purses from those not wily enough to protect their meager funds. In these dangerous streets Saucy Jack, known to the papers as “Jack the Ripper” slew with impunity while Sherlock Holmes battled crime from petty larceny to the machinations of the mastermind Dr. James Moriarty himself. Chinese Tongs battle east End mobs for control of Opium dens and other rackets, all at the behest of their shadowy master, the Devil Doctor.

Meanwhile on the high seas Captain Nemo and his Submarine The Nautilus wage a one-man war against British imperialism and perhaps war itself. In the skies Robur the Conqueror makes elaborate plans to rule the world with powerful airships, and who knows what secret powers lurk beneath the Earth’s surface or watch our globe from the sandy wastes of Mars; planning the death of Humanity itself?

All the while, the gentry and social elite live glittering lives amongst champagne and Worth gowns, silk suits and noble titles, living lives of idleness and comfort; thinking nothing of the people beyond their glittering manors and opulent mansions. Whether the Robber Barons of the United States, the Old Nobility of Europe or the teetering monarchies of the Royal Houses themselves the world at the end of the 19th century was a time fraught with change.

Compounded upon this are the emergence of the self styled “Super Mankind”; those of the far future who have found themselves stranded in a past that is and yet isn’t their own. Unable to return to their hone time of the 21st century, they attempt to make a place for themselves in this world alongside Steampunk technologies and those Supernaturals who are at home in the 19th century. Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, the Invisible Man, Frankenstein’s Monster and others. Baba Yaga haunts the barren steppes of Russia, and ancient gods of the Near East and America rouse from their millennial slumbers to again walk as gods upon the Earth. Add to this the threats of Dracula, The Martian Invaders and prehistoric worlds and lands that time forgot, and the milieu is a rich panoply of adventure indeed!

The Victorious Role-playing Game is a Siege-Engine game that allows players to take on the persona of intrepid adventurers and vigilantes determined to use their unique gifts to strike at the heart of evil and villainy that plague the streets of tier city. Unlike other superhero games, the world of Victorious is that of the late Nineteenth century Britain/America; where the evils of both industrial terror and literary monsters run amok. Players can either choose to be one of the natives of this literary Victorian era, or instead play a modern-day character who due to the vagarities of fate find themselves lost in a past that both is and isn’t the one they remember.

The director of the game (called the Genteel Magistrate or GM) is free to determine the level of the Supernatural and Steampunk involved in their chronicle as well as the mysteries their players will investigate. Is there a desire for costumed mystery men/women lurking the night to strike down the aberrant? Are the heroes instead normal people with perhaps a unique gift for deduction like Sherlock Holmes? Do the adventurers battle megalomaniacal villains determined to use Vernian-style science to rule the world? Are cults, unspeakable horrors from beyond our dimension, or simply criminal rackets within the seedier side of town? All this and more can be played in the world of Victorious!

Ok, enough flavor text; what’s the game like? Without giving much away, I can say that the system is based on the TLG Siege Engine system for combat and attribute check/saves. Skills are also resolved in much the same way as in Castles & Crusades. There are more skills of course, and those are listed in detail. Unlike C&C, while there are classes (templates) that players can use to base their character’s persona upon, the character can just as easily be built from scratch. Skills are available to gain at the start of the game, and they improve as the hero(ine) advances in level. New skills are possible as well as one advances.

Supernatural powers are also available, as one might expect from the above description of the milieu. These are chosen by the player with slightly more available by the use of Shortcomings to be added to the character; though the extent of each are dependent upon the Genteel Magistrate’s view of their Chronicle. A “Grand” Chronicle is four-color adventure as portrayed in the best “Penny Dreadfuls” of the era as well as today’s comic books. The “Gilded” adventures are less black and white, with many issues of dubious results and a world that has many moral quandaries for the players to consider. A “Grim” adventure is very dark, with hero(ines) frequently the last hope of a doomed earth. Where good and evil are usually more a matter of viewpoint instead of moral absolutes. Any of these three types of milieu can be portrayed within Victorious, and future adventures will be advertised as Grand, Gilded, or Grim so the purchaser will know ahead of time what kind of background that the adventure anticipates.

Right…any questions? I can answer some, but you’ll have to understand some will have to wait for the game’s publication… :D

Mike
The Save for Half Podcast: Old School RPGs Reviewed
http://www.saveforhalf.com

http://www.victoriousrpg.com

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Victorious: Victorian Adventure in the Age of SuperManki

Post by Go0gleplex »

One question. Prehaps the most important question that can be asked of this game.

When?!? :D
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

Go0gleplex wrote:One question. Prehaps the most important question that can be asked of this game.

When?!? :D
A very fair question, considering how long this game has been discussed...with apparently no movement. Steve told me this Summer. Of course, that's assuming no hiccups but since the MS is finished and now its just a matter of editing/layout I have high hopes.

Mike

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

Lessee -- Victorian with supernatural leanings. Holmes. Watson. Dracula. Cthulhu. Jack D. Ripper. Phineas Fogg. All with SIEGE injun.

I'm in.
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
"Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports." - George Washington.

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

DMMike wrote:...
Steve told me this Summer. ...
Mike
So is it TLG publishing Victorious now? (is this old news that I missed? probably)
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Grey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Grey »

Right…any questions?
Well you did ask Mike! :D
I've been looking forward to this game for years since I first heard of it, but from the above outline I do have a couple of queries:
Firstly, is Victorious OGL based, or is it more like StarSiege and uses the Siege engine in a completely different game?
those of the far future who have found themselves stranded in a past that is and yet isn’t their own
this is interesting. Does this mean that there is some underlying metaplot, or does this simply mean that time travel exists (very HG Wells!)
I'm intrigued by the description of skills ~ any chance of further info?
Also, you mention "Shortcomings" ~ is this a system of flaws where the most powerful characters are all one eyed, lame beggars with psychological hang-ups and pursued by enemies (i.e. the player takes every possible flaw to boost their stats), or are they more restrictions on powers and their uses or have clear in game effects?
Oh, and
"Steve told me this Summer". ..So is it TLG publishing Victorious now?
my pondering too... makes me wonder what the art etc is likely to look like too :D
Thanks for any sneak peaks you can give us (any chance of an example character and/or monster? Always helps whet the appetite!)
D
P.S. Forgot to say, nice to see this game back on the horizon :P

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

Grey wrote:I've been looking forward to this game for years since I first heard of it, but from the above outline I do have a couple of queries:
Firstly, is Victorious OGL based, or is it more like StarSiege and uses the Siege engine in a completely different game?
Its about 90% similar to Castles&Crusades... I'd say you could use a Victorious character in C&C almost as is and conversion from C&C to V! would probably only take about 10-20 minutes of modifications. In fact while there's a magick system of its own in V!, there's an option to use C&C Vancian magic too; even the PHB list.

I can't say anything about Star Siege as I've never played it and only looked at one of the playtest versions of the rules. Sorry!
Grey wrote:those of the far future who have found themselves stranded in a past that is and yet isn’t their own
this is interesting. Does this mean that there is some underlying metaplot, or does this simply mean that time travel exists (very HG Wells!)

Yes, and Yes. Basically its there for players who aren't fully up on the Victorian/Gilded Age to play a "modern" character in that world. It can make for a lot of "Fish out of Water" type scenarios. Not to mention (as you noted) time travel was a staple of the Scientific Romances of the era....not to mention comics of today. ;)

There is a metaplot, but its vague enough that the GMs can use as much or as little as they like. I'm a big believer in GM/CK fiat. :D
Grey wrote:I'm intrigued by the description of skills ~ any chance of further info?
Also, you mention "Shortcomings" ~ is this a system of flaws where the most powerful characters are all one eyed, lame beggars with psychological hang-ups and pursued by enemies (i.e. the player takes every possible flaw to boost their stats), or are they more restrictions on powers and their uses or have clear in game effects?

The game will allow for characters to 'Front Load" a bit, but they are circumscribed and almost all have immediate in-game effects. For instance, "Prior Engagement" is a shortcoming that can actually prevent a character from being available during a major scene for X number of rounds/turns so they arrive at the end of events...if at all. As an old player of Champions you can rest assured that I'm sick and tired of blind legless 90 year olds who faint at fried chicken and are allergic to air. :P
Grey wrote:Oh, and
"Steve told me this Summer". ..So is it TLG publishing Victorious now?
my pondering too... makes me wonder what the art etc is likely to look like too :D
Thanks for any sneak peaks you can give us (any chance of an example character and/or monster? Always helps whet the appetite!)
D
P.S. Forgot to say, nice to see this game back on the horizon :P
Yes TLG will be publishing again. It'd originally been under TLG but various art and timing issues had me move it to Brave Halfling. They gave it a good try but again like a Flying Dutchman the same problems followed me there too. BHP and I cancelled work on the project with mutual agreement and no hard feelings.

I spoke to TLG about it again and since the art issue was no longer a factor we agreed to return to the drawing board and unless more troubles erupt we'll soon see it published.

Hmmm. perhaps that is my shortcoming? "Inability to get a game out, rank 1" LOL

As for characters/creatures...I'll have to toss that over to Steve and see what he says.

Mike

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

DMMike wrote: Hmmm. perhaps that is my shortcoming? "Inability to get a game out, rank 1"
I want this disadvantage to be in the final game.
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
"Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports." - George Washington.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

SO.....if TLG is publishing V, does that mean it's Troll-magedon in London now? lol

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

DMMike wrote:Yes TLG will be publishing again. It'd originally been under TLG but various art and timing issues had me move it to Brave Halfling. They gave it a good try but again like a Flying Dutchman the same problems followed me there too. BHP and I cancelled work on the project with mutual agreement and no hard feelings.

I spoke to TLG about it again and since the art issue was no longer a factor we agreed to return to the drawing board and unless more troubles erupt we'll soon see it published.
Well, I for one am looking forward to it. I've always believed in the project and my biggest regret is not being able to see it to completion. I'm really happy that the art issue has been put to bed at last.

M

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Happy to see it resurrected Mike!

As a playtester for Victorious, I second that it plays very similarly to C&C with the obvious exception of superpowers. The nice part is that gamers used to C&C should have no problem picking up the game's mechanics. As Mike said you could port C&C stuff over to Victorious without a problem. Likewise, I think that you could do the reverse and have a uber-powered C&C game of fantastic demigods and such.

I'd add that my gaming group had a blast with Victorious (as much as ANY other game we tried).

Go forth and buy Victorious! I command it.

Seriously, it's fun

Morty
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

Thanks guys... Fingers crossed, God willing and the creek don't rise!

Mike

PS: Anyone who was part of the playtest please drop me an email at stewart69 (at) gmail (dot) com so I can make sure you're in the acknowledgements. Ideally, your character name and the name you'd like to be listed as.

M.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

I played in the playtest with Mike himself as the DM many moons ago (I think it was 2 years ago now). I was Luis Hernandez, the most dangerous Platonic Philosopher the world had ever known.

It was great fun, everyone enjoyed it. Two things I would emphasise about how it played are:

1) it was very simple, much like a typical C&C game. I am a great fan of simple fast playing games, and this is one.

2) The Victorian flavour was excellent. Both in the rules and especially in the starter module, there was a perfect amount of flavour to pique one's interest, while still allowing for a straight-ahead rip-roaring adventure.
MormonYoYoMan wrote: Lessee -- Victorian with supernatural leanings. Holmes. Watson. Dracula. Cthulhu. Jack D. Ripper. Phineas Fogg. All with SIEGE injun.

I'm in
Although I am sure you could run it like this, my memory is it played more like Spiderman and Superman etc., but in 19th Century Europe. It is a superhero game in a Victorian setting, rather than a Victorian game with a dash or two of superheroism.

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

:lol: Yep, and I still remember the "2 Venezuelan pounds!"...Which was a good out there; and you didn't miss a beat. :)

As noted above, while the Victorious "default" is Gilded...if you prefer Victorian with a bit of powers you can take the "Grim" setting and play something similar to Cthulhu by Gaslight.

Honestly, after two decades of Champions I really wanted something easy to play yet with more flexibility than FACERIP or V&V...so here we (hopefully) are.
If there's sufficient interest after publication, I've considered coming up with a "Looking Forward 2000-1887" supplement (playing on Bellamy's Looking Backward 2000-1887 novel) and provide info to run V as either a modern SH game or a year 2000 which evolved from a Victorian Steampunk/SuperMankind past a la the Forgotten Futures RPG.

Mike

Grey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Grey »

Hmm, I must be honest that Superhero games have never been my particular "thing" but this game has got me interested (being a huge Steampunk/ Victorian Fantasy fan! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the book/ art looks!) It also sounds interesting that the game can be set from "grim" to "gilded" and I'm intrigued as to how "powers" will work (I assume that they include hyper-competent skills to extra-ordinary powers such as flight etc.)

I must also admit that the following is also quite intriguing:
Unlike C&C, while there are classes (templates) that players can use to base their character’s persona upon, the character can just as easily be built from scratch. Skills are available to gain at the start of the game, and they improve as the hero(ine) advances in level. New skills are possible as well as one advances.

So a few (more) questions ~ Any chance of further elucidation on what sort of "template/ Classes" there are (if you can say) and how does level advancement work if you can "create" your character outside such categories?

Also, how broad are skills? Do they act like the class abilities in C&C (i.e. can grant a range of abilities and specific areas that characters are effective) or more like skills in other D20 style games (that give bonuses to general rolls)?

Finally for now ~
I've considered coming up with a "Looking Forward 2000-1887" supplement...and provide info to run V as either a modern SH game or a year 2000 which evolved from a Victorian Steampunk/SuperMankind past a la the Forgotten Futures RPG
This sounds like fun, especially if it gives some options to allow a range of "futures" such as a utopian "modern" steampunk world with aether ships to the stars, or a more dystopian post-apocalyptic steampunk super-heroes and airship pirates!

I'm sure that I'll keep coming up with things I want to know, so thanks for any little sneak peaks you can let out :D
D.
(P.S. Hope you don't mind me asking so many questions....just too nosy and impatient for my own good!)

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

By all means ask, and while some of the below I'll need to clear with Steve I think I can answer:
Grey wrote:Any chance of further elucidation on what sort of "template/ Classes" there are (if you can say) and how does level advancement work if you can "create" your character outside such categories?
I'll have to check with Steve on these, but some of the classes are Contraptionist, Vigilante, Strongarm, Nimbus, and Magician. The system for doing up class levels for V! is probably hhush-hush; but I'll check.
Grey wrote:Also, how broad are skills? Do they act like the class abilities in C&C (i.e. can grant a range of abilities and specific areas that characters are effective) or more like skills in other D20 style games (that give bonuses to general rolls)?
Like C&C...I've always been a fan of Secondary Skills over proficiencies or other skill based systems. So each skill is considered a "group" of subskills. Thief skills (for example) might be under a single "Criminal" skill.
Grey wrote:Finally for now ~
I've considered coming up with a "Looking Forward 2000-1887" supplement...and provide info to run V as either a modern SH game or a year 2000 which evolved from a Victorian Steampunk/SuperMankind past a la the Forgotten Futures RPG
This sounds like fun, especially if it gives some options to allow a range of "futures" such as a utopian "modern" steampunk world with aether ships to the stars, or a more dystopian post-apocalyptic steampunk super-heroes and airship pirates!
Exactly! The Scientific Romances had "our" time prophesized as everything from a Socialist paradise to something along the lines of Fritz Lang's _Metropolis_. Frankly IMO there wouldn't be enough rules changes to make a supplement JUST for 2012 RPGing so I'd be willing to add in all of that sort of thing. Another "future" might be Earth a few decades after the Martian invasion of _War of the Worlds_, or the Aerians military utopia from Griffin's Angel of the Revolution/Olga Romanoff the Siren of the Skies_. The possibilities are endless!

Grey wrote:P.S. Hope you don't mind me asking so many questions....just too nosy and impatient for my own good!)
Not at all! I can't say I can answer every question but by all means shoot them out and if I'm unsure I'll check with the Big Troll and see if I can answer. ;)

Mike

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Eye bye! ;)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Grey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Grey »

Thanks for the replies!
some of the classes are Contraptionist, Vigilante, Strongarm, Nimbus, and Magician. The system for doing up class levels for V! is probably hhush-hush; but I'll check.
Oooh, interesting! :D No problems if stuff is "under wraps" until publication, but those names are interesting!

I have been wondering what sort of "powers" the game includes. I realise that you can't give too much away, but I am interested what the general feel of the powers are (any chance of a couple of examples, not rules, but just the sort of things they allow characters to do). ~ EDIT just realised that this could seem to be a stupid question "they let you do superhuman stuff!" What I mean is are the powers stylistically geared towards the Victorian setting (e.g. "spring-heeled leap" rather than "Fly" or similar)?

Cheers again, each little peak just seems better and better :mrgreen: D.

Indigo Rose
Red Cap

Post by Indigo Rose »

Grey wrote:What I mean is are the powers stylistically geared towards the Victorian setting (e.g. "spring-heeled leap" rather than "Fly" or similar)?
Many of them are. I've been playtesting this game for years, and it's been fun (except when I had to rewrite all my character sheets because of changed rules! :evil: ) to see the evolution of the game from its first conception up to now. So for instance, instead of the power Teleportation you have Translocation, or Mesmerism rather than Mind Control.
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

Ronin77
Red Cap

Post by Ronin77 »

Another game to be exited about. So many troll (Siege engine) games in the que. None to throw my money at yet.....!!
Joey Mullins AkA GamingRonin
My Gaming Blog http://gamingronin.blogspot.com/

Gritty6 (epic6)

Grey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Grey »

So for instance, instead of the power Teleportation you have Translocation, or Mesmerism rather than Mind Control.
:P
This is just what I was hoping! A little thing I know, but it just helps build a "feel" in a game...
Just wish it was out already cos I want!!! :D

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

As teasers, below are the pre-discussed Supernatural Power of Translocation and the Shortcoming of Prior Engagement:

Translocation: The Translocating hero can instantaneously move themselves anywhere within the hero’s line of sight for a rank 1 purchase of Translocation. Rank 2 allows translocation to a place out of sight
but very well known by the hero and within 1 mile (INT check to succeed). Rank 3 allows translocation that doesn’t succeed in an INT check to do 1d6 damage to any item that the translocator arrives in (not to the translocator). Rank 4 allows translocation to any place the Hero has heard about and is described sufficiently within 10 miles. At rank 5 the range is increased to 100 miles; with further ranks increasing this range by 100 miles each.

Anytime Translocation is used to travel to a location outside the hero’s line of sight, an INT saving throw is made. Success means the translocation succeeded, but a failure means the character made a mistake. The Genteel Magistrate will then roll a D6, with the result being as follows:

D6 Translocation Result
1 Character lands above planned location
2 Character arrives west of planned location
3 Character arrives east of planned location
4 Character arrives north of planned location
5 Character arrives south of planned location
6 Character arrives below planned location

For each number above the number required for the saving throw, 1D6 of damage is inflicted, either by falling from the air in result 1, Translocation into the ground for result 6, or within a solid object for the results 2-5. The Genteel Magistrate can modify the damage as they see fit, depending on the terrain the character translocated into as well as any specialities on the power.

Prior Engagement: Not everyone can dedicate all or even most of their time to fighting evil. In fact, some find it difficult to escape their more mundane commitments in order to battle villainy and save innocents. A Heroine with this shortcoming must roll a d20 at any critical section of the game (Genteel Magistrate’s choice) and if she does not roll a successful CHA check (no levels added) then the heroine is detained and cannot participate in that part of the adventure. If the important event is a fight, the GM should roll 3d4 and the total of that roll is how many rounds of combat will pass before the Heroine can arrive to assist their fellows. A roll of “1” means that the character cannot arrive during that scene at all and must wait until the circumstances are resolved. As social and/or work obligations can effect people of any strata of society, Heroe(ine)s with the Wealthy skill can have this shortcoming as well as those with the Poverty shortcoming. At the GM’s discretion, this may be taken up to rank 3, with one roll per session per rank penalty imposed.

Mike

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

This is just what I was hoping! A little thing I know, but it just helps build a "feel" in a game...
quite agreed!
Bill D.

Grey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Grey »

DMMike,
Thanks for the peaks! :D
I know it's always difficult to judge such things without the rest of the rules (and I assume there are rules on how Powers are used, restrictions on use or similar so that they don't get out of hand) but the Translocation power is interesting....and I like the "Prior Engagement" shortcoming ~ I've been too jaded by games where "flaws" like this (such as family, commitments etc) are left as simple "story hooks" that "the GM will weave into the game" (or in my experience freebie points for character creation and are never really seen again except for the occasional mention by the better players); it's nice to see such simple, elegant "in game" rules that means shortcomings have actual effects. :P
Just wish the game was out already!

Cheers
D.

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

Grey wrote:DMMike,
Thanks for the peaks! :D
I know it's always difficult to judge such things without the rest of the rules (and I assume there are rules on how Powers are used, restrictions on use or similar so that they don't get out of hand) but the Translocation power is interesting....and I like the "Prior Engagement" shortcoming ~ I've been too jaded by games where "flaws" like this (such as family, commitments etc) are left as simple "story hooks" that "the GM will weave into the game" (or in my experience freebie points for character creation and are never really seen again except for the occasional mention by the better players); it's nice to see such simple, elegant "in game" rules that means shortcomings have actual effects. :P
Just wish the game was out already!

Cheers
D.
You and me both! ;) When I GMed Champions I always did my best to run the disads as much as possible...but you're right in that few other GMs did the same; at least none I ever ran into.

Once AA is done I'm given to understand V! will be next on the ol' shelf. In fact I'm probably going to be running Victorious at the North Texas RPG Con if anyone's going and would like a 'direct' play session.

Now, I'm going to see if I can post a full character next. Either hero or villain.

Mike

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

Thread resurrection!

Hey, I'm still eager to see Victorious!

Any idea when it may publish?
Bill D.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

So I wasn't the only one curious as to how this was going. :)

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

The chapter files have been put to dropbox for Steve...I'm just waiting to hear how many Heroes/Villains/Neutrals I can put in the book and how many might have to wait for a future supplement. ;)

FWIW, I'm also working on the first regular module for Victorious: A Night of Jackals; a Grim Adventure for Levels 1-3. ;)

Mike

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

DMMike wrote:The chapter files have been put to dropbox for Steve...I'm just waiting to hear how many Heroes/Villains/Neutrals I can put in the book and how many might have to wait for a future supplement. ;)

FWIW, I'm also working on the first regular module for Victorious: A Night of Jackals; a Grim Adventure for Levels 1-3. ;)

Mike
Coolness! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

Mike has turned these files over to us. Its on the White Board!

Trollzah!

Steve