Players Wanted

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Revin

Players Wanted

Post by Revin »

I am trying to get a group together for a C&C game. It would be done online in msn chat. Looking for three more players. For sign up or if you want to check out the world go to http://melisabethm.tripod.com/ for more information. Thank you

meepo

Post by meepo »

What is the time/day schedule for playing? Or at least what you're shooting for?

Revin

Post by Revin »

One of my players can only be on monday and thursday nights. If I can get enough to sign up I will form a 2nd group and play on an agreed upon time.

meepo

Post by meepo »

Weeknights would be great. I'll fill out the form on your webpage shortly

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Meepo, he already has one from me. Looks like we might be playing in two chat games together.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

vestinious

Post by vestinious »

Well im interested but the time difference could be a problem, so what time is best for everyone else ?

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

I will be going to the website to check it out.

Master of Animals

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Is this a PbP or chat?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Robocoastie
Ungern

pbp

Post by Robocoastie »

pbp. If you haven't seen playbyweb's system it's worth taking a gander at, I've felt its the slickest pbp system available because it gives each game its own site, not just a thread and doesn't have the cacheing problem that RPoL has.

PeelSeel2
Ulthal

Post by PeelSeel2 »

I would play.

-George Washington

Robocoastie
Ungern

Post by Robocoastie »

excellent, we'd love to have ya!

here's a direct link to the board playbyweb.com http://www.playbyweb.com/fantasy1.php?_ ... p&_b=12861

PeelSeel2
Ulthal

Post by PeelSeel2 »

Ok, made character name and posted request to join.

-George Washington

Robocoastie
Ungern

Post by Robocoastie »

excellent!

love your sig. btw.

Robocoastie
Ungern

redoing game

Post by Robocoastie »

The CK dumped the game on us tonight leaving us gameless so I've picked up the ball and started a new one up on playbyweb.com again based on the module "Into the Mites Lair" by Ronin Arts. Any interested parties should join up for this level 4 adventure. For more information see the "Into the Mites Lair" thread under the forums section at www.playbyweb.com

thank you,

Rob