is there any reason

The Journal of Intrepid Adventurers.
Mac Golden
Hlobane Orc

is there any reason

Post by Mac Golden »

a certain writer of the ph can't get copies of the crusader, despite being two doors from the warehouse? hmmmmmmmmm

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: is there any reason

Post by gideon_thorne »

Just walk over and start talking to Steve about stuff while he's working. He'll give you copies just so he can get back to work.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

CharlieRock

Post by CharlieRock »

Mac Golden wrote:
a certain writer of the ph can't get copies of the crusader, despite being two doors from the warehouse? hmmmmmmmmm

I give up. Is there?

Know your roll!

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

Its a plot! bwhahaahahah

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
[email protected]

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Same reason as other certain writers have to whine about not getting things, and then call and call and call and call.... good thing that is not me!

PeelSeel2
Ulthal

Post by PeelSeel2 »

I do not have free stuff coming to me and I'm not whining about it. But here is the whine and cheese I'll bring to this party: I have money, am wanting to spend it badly, but I have to wait patiently for Nov 1 for the product to be posted on RPGnow. And the cheese, I'll cut this down for you; a remote control fart machine at gaming is ever fun.

-George Washington

James M. Ward

Post by James M. Ward »

. . .I do not have free stuff coming to me and I'm not whining about it. But here is the whine and cheese I'll bring to this party: I have money, am wanting to spend it badly, but I have to wait patiently for Nov 1 for the product to be posted on RPGnow. And the cheese, I'll cut this down for you; a remote control fart machine at gaming is ever fun. . .

I'm very sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Since this is the CRUSADER file, I'm assuming you can't get your magazine ordered until Nov. 1. Since you have money, why aren't you getting a subscription. I know we are late on things, but let me assure you if you order 12 issues you will get 12 issues.

James M. Ward

Managing Editor

CRUSADER

PeelSeel2
Ulthal

Post by PeelSeel2 »

I was not referring to Crusader. I was making more of a tongue in cheek statement about a couple of product's I cannot wait to get (having already got the real copies!), The PHB 1.4 and your wonderful Of God's and Monster's! Superb work, BTW.

-George Washington

Indigo Rose
Red Cap

Post by Indigo Rose »

Mac Golden wrote:

I suspect it's the same reason that the layout monkey can't get any comp copies of same magazine! We may have to kill someone or at least make a tasty dessert sacrifice to Jim Ward. I'm sure he'll let us know...