Announcement: Society Boards to be Deleted

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
serleran
Mogrl

Announcement: Society Boards to be Deleted

Post by serleran »

As part of an effort to consolidate the Society and bring it in line with previously stated goals and to simplify and encourage a more robust Crusade, the Society forums will be deleted and removed, as of August 21st. A new Society page is being developed as part of the official TLG site, and all Society-related traffic should be directed to these (TLG's) forums. Domesday will release one more "volume," changing into a different thing thereafter... but, things will continue, if different than they are now, and hopefully all for the better. Chat will likely be done using the existing Freeyabb forum software, though I hope a better system is found, as it is notoriously slow and clunky.

Beyond that, the Contest is going to come to an early end, a winner selected. Whether the prizes change is not my decision. The fate of the Netbook is... well, I don't know. I think I may pull all the material I had added and use it for my own purposes.

Anyway, this is not a bad thing... it's just different. TLG has always wanted to be more involved with the Society. Now they are. There is much to look forward to, such as a rewards program and the like... things that I am not qualified to reveal, but know of nonetheless.

So, thank you all, Crusaders and Society Members -- the Crusade marches on. Bear your swords, your axes... roll the die. Chance awaits, and fortune smiles its toothy grin.

Alea iacta est!