TLG Ambassador Program

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
Piperdog
Unkbartig

TLG Ambassador Program

Post by Piperdog »

If you are interested in running a game at one of the upcoming Cons or a Demo Game at your local gamestore, please PM me with your board name, your REAL NAME, mailing address, phone number, and a very brief rundown of your experience with rpgs, C&C in particular. Also, please say in a couple of sentences why you would make a good ambassador for TLG and also what your immediate plans are (ie what Con or gamestore you want to run a game at and when). Steve is talking about providing product for our game and freebies for players and gameshops, so it will take some planning ahead of time.

Steve wanted to get going on this right away, and I don't know about you, but I am pretty excited about this. Once we know who wants to run what and where, we can start to map out a strategy for our attack plan....this is a Crusade afterall!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

PM sent about Dark Con!

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Jackal
Ulthal

Post by Jackal »

Sounds good. I'm in the middle of organizing a game at my local store so I'll shoot you a PM to get started. Thanks for the update.

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

I was wondering if my upcoming OTC game for C&C beginners counts. We will be running an open table for all interested two times a week at the school.

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Frost
Beer Giant Jarl

Post by Frost »

bumpity.
I have a May 14 event coming up.

Baron of the Pitt
Castles & Crusades Society
The Dungeoneering Dad