Domesday and the Holidays

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
Piperdog
Unkbartig

Domesday and the Holidays

Post by Piperdog »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody out there! The holidays are indeed upon us, and most of us are busier than can be, between work and family obligations (and the dreaded last minute shopping...). Seskis has been beleaguered by an enormous amount of extra work at his job, and I am going to be wrapping up the layout on the Domesday this time around. I am looking at the first week of January, but basically, it will be done when it's done. We operate on Troll Time here. LOL.

Seskis will be posting more details on everything when he gets a spare second, and trust me, he has precious few to spare right now. We are looking at delegating more and more Society duties to our officers in the near future to ensure that we get more accomplished and in less time.

Piper

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Good man. Thanks for the update.

~O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

CKDad
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Post by CKDad »

Glad to hear about progress, and delegation is a good thing.

Piperdog
Unkbartig

Post by Piperdog »

Hey, i am glad you agree CKDad, since we may be putting you to work next! lol.

Just kidding! But on a serious note, you guys are welcome to jump in and take an active role.

Oh, and Omote....dude, your stuff on your site for C&C is just kick ass. I would love to see you contribute some of your homebrew goodness if you would. Excellent stuff.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

Bah! HUMBUG!
okay...got the Grinch out...though we're still busy unpacking from the move and reeling from the cost of doing so... *sigh* And getting ready to start classes after the new year. Just no time for "holiday-ing" this year...

Hope everyone else has a good time.

Baron Grignak Hammerhand of the Pacifica Provinces-

High Warden of the Castles & Crusades Society
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

No worries or hurries ~ it'll be worth the wait!

Thanks.

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth