New Domesday

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

New Domesday

Post by cuchulainkevin »

I’ll be putting the next edition of the Domesday together soon- if you have material you’d like to add please email me at [email protected].

Please put Domesday in the message line so I know what the email is for.

Morty
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Re: New Domesday

Post by Lurker »

Crud, I haven't been paying attention and just noticed this

Do you have any leftover from what I've sent before.

If you don't, I may have a few things to clean up and get to you.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

So, still working on the new issue.

It will be a Sword and Sorcery themed issue with a new setting, new monsters, new npc’s and new classes- all powered by the Castles and Crusades System.

I’m going to try to post some teaser art here (if I can remember how to link images, that is).
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Daimones Graeae- Oraclular Spirit

Daimones Kosomoi- Spirit of Reverly

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

So, there’s a lot more, but I don’t want to spam post all at once.

I’ll try to post a little more as the work progresses, but I at least wanted to show people that I haven’t been sitting an my arse.

No timetable as of yet on the finish- I’m trying to make this the gem of the Societies downloads, so it’ll be done when it’s done.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

The setting for the issue (but easily adaptable to a Greek mythology/Roman Empire/ Mesopotamian type setting) is a giant generational starship that left Earth just before its destruction and is trapped in a pocket dimension along with other, similarly doomed cultures and planets.

Travel between these worlds are possible via Astral Ships and the Oroborus (a type of hyperspace).

It’s reminiscent of early Blackmoor, Tekumel, and Planescape with a Thundar the Barbarian topping.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

How is it going? Still need material, I have spells and an article on skills and abilities.
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Good. Still plugging away.

Shoot it over to me. Probably won’t make this iss. but I could use it for the next