Redlands, CA -- Looking for a Game

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
dcfitch
Ungern

Redlands, CA -- Looking for a Game

Post by dcfitch »

My C&C group seems to have fizzled. A great bunch of guys, but life seems to have interfered with the game on various levels. I am looking for a C&C group within a reasonable driving distance from Redlands, CA. Going through C&C withdrawals! Hope to hear from someone soon.

Dan

mmbutter
Red Cap

Re: Redlands, CA -- Looking for a Game

Post by mmbutter »

I have an online game on Wednesday nights.

dcfitch
Ungern

Post by dcfitch »

What online virtual table do you use? What time(s) do you normally use?

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

Wow. A year. I'm no longer running that Wednesday night game. I might know of another game on Saturdays (my Sunday night game is full right now).

Here is what he recently posted on Discord:
I have 1 spot in a Saturday evening Castles & Crusades campaign. We are playing the Gary Gygax classic The East Mark/Castle Zagyg/Yggsburgh, which is a campaign setting Gary was working on with TLG when he passed away (representative of his original campaign back in the 1970s).
7-10 PM Central every 2nd week or so. Campaign still in early-ish stages. Opportunity to pick up a pre-existing character or create your own in collaboration with the CK (me).
I've been DMing since 1979 and on FG for just under 6 years now.
We have a good group, looking to add one more.
And here is a link to his profile on the Fantasy Grounds forums.

I know that John has the Ultimate license and uses Teamspeak for voice, so there is no cost for players (you can use demo licenses for both tools).