New C&C Campaign, Indianapolis IN Area

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
ArgoForg
Red Cap

New C&C Campaign, Indianapolis IN Area

Post by ArgoForg »

Hey, all!

Fresh off the fun at Gen Con, my wife and I are considering opening our house for a once-a-month game (ongoing campaign) in the southeastern Indianapolis, Indiana, area, so we are looking to gauge interest from local (and semi-local, willing to make the trip) sorts. We would be looking to play on either Friday or Saturday evenings, probably starting in late afternoon, depending on everyone's schedules.

What we are looking to start is high-story driven, reasonably high-magic, taking place in my homeworld, the World of Phantasie. We're looking for a few interested people, probably looking for a total group size of six to eight.

Give a yell if you have any interest!
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: New C&C Campaign, Indianapolis IN Area

Post by tylermo »

Hope it works out for you. It was nice meeting you at the booth this year.

ArgoForg
Red Cap

Post by ArgoForg »

Good to meet you too, tylermo! It's always nice to hang at the TLG booth and know the faces behind the names!!
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Yes. Even if this face does look a bit like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. :lol: