St. Louis Players of C&C

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
gmbattletech
Skobbit

St. Louis Players of C&C

Post by gmbattletech »

as title says.. found out about C&C at Diecon by me and love it .. but not finding to many people around here that play.. if you are from STL PM me or reply here

Thanks

Clay

Wordwarrior
Mist Elf

Re: St. Louis Players of C&C

Post by Wordwarrior »

I feel your pain, my friend. I recently moved to Independence, just outside of Kansas City, and have had very little luck finding people interested in trying the game. The local gamer culture seems entrenched in 3.5 and Pathfinder.

I am loathe to admit it, but if I ever want to run a game it looks like I may have to switch to one of those. *groan*

Good luck- I hope you find some players for your game.

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

I wish you both luck on finding players. I would be interested but I am down in the Ozarks about two hours from Arkansas.
Lord Skystorm

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Hi. It's Tyler from the Troll Lord booth at DieCon. The one who looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Lol. I can't place your face, but I'm glad you stopped by. Would love to play in your game, but I live in Sikeston (about 2 and half to 3 hours from your neck of the woods). If ever you make it down to Lambert's restaurant in Miner, perhaps we could throw together a one day game from time to time. Either way, I appreciate your business and interest in C&C. tylermo

TacoChemic
Skobbit

Post by TacoChemic »

I'm in Columbia and there's a small group that meets up and plays C&C roughly every other Sunday. There's usually space open so if any of you folks are in the area, you're more than welcome to join us! We have events hosted on Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/The-Mid-Missouri- ... ers-Group/). Our primary CK is currently taking a back seat and so the duty switches between myself and another; although I'm pretty new to running games (only 1 under the belt so far!)

Snoring Rock
Lore Drake

Post by Snoring Rock »

In case 1 hr. 15 minutes is not too far for you, I live in St. James, MO and I play every Thursday 6-10pm. We have a game room in the basement dedicated to the game. I will have an empty chair starting in October.

gmbattletech
Skobbit

Post by gmbattletech »

thats not far away.. just sucks i work most fridays and driving home that late would be fun adn getting .. the same.... How many players and would you be opposed to me showing up every so often...