Domesday Question

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Domesday Question

Post by Julian Grimm »

Does anyone know if we are allowed to write articles for Aihrde/New Aenoch? I seem to remember that back in the day we could but I am not sure.
Lord Skystorm

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Domesday Question

Post by alcyone »

Don't know, but maybe it would be a good idea to ask permission to get an area of Aihrde set aside just for the society/domesday book, that we can detail without stepping on any canon. It's huge, after all.

It seems like any free fan material would be legal despite any objections, but I guess your question is more about cooperation and politeness.
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Originally the C&CS was to have some kind of ability to use New Aenoch but that was a while back and when we were supposed to get domains for a type of war game. Things have changed a lot since then and I was trying to make sure.
Lord Skystorm

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Yes, I should think fan material is OK.

Do it!

:D
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

I have the idea in sketch form now. Basically it is on adventuring companies in New Aenoch. If it goes well this may be a series on the adventuring lifestyle. I don't need it based in Aihrde but it would be nice if it could be.
Lord Skystorm

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Well, I sent an e-mail to Steve and Todd. As of yet I have no reply so the article will be written sans Aihrde.
Lord Skystorm