Back in the Saddle

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
Piperdog
Unkbartig

Back in the Saddle

Post by Piperdog »

Hey all!
Its been awhile since I have been on the boards or for that matter, had anything to do with gaming. I just went through the Big D and I don't mean Dallas (just to quote an old Mark Chesnutt song) and wow life sucked for a long time. That being said, life is finally turned around and I am coming back to my old self, which of course includes gaming.

I am looking forward to seeing you guys at GaryCon and will be running some official C&C games, as well as off the grid stuff as usual. I also look forward to our 2nd annual GaryCon Society meeting too! That was really cool last year.

Feels good to back on the boards.

Eric

Rigon
Clang lives!

Re: Back in the Saddle

Post by Rigon »

Welcome back, Pdog.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Welcome back. I won't be returning for a second Gary Con. Circumstances were such last year that the Trolls gave me the opportunity. Loads of fun, but I can't afford the travel and lodging. GenCon might be a slight possibility. Have fun. Good to see you again.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Yo bro! Time to get your game on.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Welcome back. GaryCon is not in the cards this year but I will be making an appearance at Visiocon next month.
Lord Skystorm

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

CKDad
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Post by CKDad »

Ugh - sorry to hear about the hard times, glad to hear things are getting better. See ya in March! And replied to your PM about the con, Seskis, Sir O. & I have been keeping things rolling (with a few others offering along the way).
"I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."