Discovery!

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Discovery!

Post by Julian Grimm »

I was cleaning up some stuff I had stored and found a stack of CDs that contained material I had been working on during the early days of C&C. Among them were several half-finished articles and drafts of ideas. I'm still going through them and sorting the wheat from the chaff but there are some things that have potential here.

After I get through all of them I will see what will work for future issues of Domesday.
Lord Skystorm

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Discovery!

Post by Relaxo »

nice!
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Breakdaddy
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Breakdaddy »

Nice, chieftain. Get that material released into the wild so that we consumers can do our job and assimilate new ideas
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

I'm still sorting through it all. A couple of the CDs were damaged so I could only get a few files off them. In other news I was cleaning our storage room and found some other stuff. Now it's a matter of finding where to start.
Lord Skystorm

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

CKDad
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Post by CKDad »

Gotta love finding buried treasure!
"I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

In my digging for old Seekers, I came across The Keeper #1 and 2. Do you still have those Julian?

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Yeah, I found them. That was some early work that shows I was still figuring out my writing style and what I wanted to do. The reboot of the Keeper was something I was more proud of but I decided not to continue to help give Domesday a push. That is a decision that I do not regret as Domesday does what I wanted to do with The Keeper but does so much better than I could have.

Sorry for the ramble. Finding this stuff has brought up a bit of nostalgia. :lol:
Lord Skystorm