Recruiting blurb for my new game

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
CKDad
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Recruiting blurb for my new game

Post by CKDad »

As the title says! If you're close enough to Glen Burnie, MD for a weeknight game to work for you, let me know. :)

---
The wretched Sea Towns of Ihlsa, a dark and twisted forest of tunneled streets and shadowed alleys, sprawls along the coast athwart the sea lanes which connect the Empire of New Aenochia to the rest of Aihrde. Pirates and thieves do sortie out from time to time, but they have never organized, remaining independent and uncoordinated.

Until now.

Rumors of a new guild of thieves being organized in the Sea Towns have reached the ears of the Empress, or at least one of her court. One to whom your growing reputation has become known. One who has recruited you to go to the Sea Towns and investigate the possible threat. And either from loyalty to the Empress, a love of the coin promised for success, or some reason kept to yourself, you've agreed to go.

But something darker than you or anyone knows awaits you in the dingy, gloomy streets of Ra-veen, Caphryna and Nochi...

- O -

A Castles & Crusades fantasy adventure for mid-level characters in an urban setting, set in the world of Aihrde. Seeking 2-5 players to meet weekly at Games & Stuff on Wednesday nights, 6-9 PM. For more information, contact John Appel at john.appel@gmail.com.

(For more information about Castles & Crusades visit http://www.trolllord.com/cnc/index.html)
"I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Recruiting blurb for my new game

Post by tylermo »

Doing something with Heart of Glass?

CKDad

Post by CKDad »

Got it in one. :)
"I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

I've owned that one since TrollCon 09, but haven't used it yet. Currently in the A-series. Slag Heap. Most characters are still 2nd level. I suppose I could sandwich Heart of Glass into that series around 5th level, but I may run it separately someday. I think that would work better. I could use that, and a few of the other non-A series Aihrde modules for something down the road. Whenever that will be. The first nine parts are available, with 10-13 on the horizon. We'll be at the A-series for years.

CKDad

Post by CKDad »

I'm running this as a stand-alone mini-campaign, which I hope will take at least a couple of months to complete, meeting weekly.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

That sounds like a plan. I don't remember the page count, but I would think it would last that long.