Anyone going to GenCon?

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
serleran
Mogrl

Anyone going to GenCon?

Post by serleran »

Hello,

If someone is going to GenCon, would you please consider doing me a favor?

I'd very much like to get the unique releases Steve Jackson Games does during their Munchkin Tavern. It happens every night at Tavern on South (423 W South) from 7-8 PM (it might be longer, but this is the window they say signing is available so safe to know its going on then). These items are usually things like Munchkin Bookmarks, Menus + Receipt, a 'Take Home Box' and possibly other stuff. To ensure availability, it might be best to go the first or second night (Thursday or Friday). They may sell special GenCon items at their booth, too (I don't know that one yet) and there is talk about a GenCon-exclusive Munchkin item so it'd be sweet to get...

If you do, I'll pay for your food at the Tavern -- up to $40 and kick in some extra for the consideration, shipping, and what not.

Wish I could go but have to replace the roof on my house. So, all my vacations for like a decade are gone.

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Anyone going to GenCon?

Post by Captain_K »

nope.. sounds scary...
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

No more frightening that the thought of being at Troll Con....

Anyway, here is a little more details:

http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/tavern/

http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/tavern/swag.html

From the second link, what I would really like is the "take home box" since it is only ever available at the Tavern.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

serleran wrote:No more frightening that the thought of being at Troll Con....
Oh, don't be frightened little boy ~ me and my squad of bad asses will protect you!

Yikes, this is truly frightening! :shock:
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth