M&T of Aihrde KS coming!

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Treebore
Mogrl

M&T of Aihrde KS coming!

Post by Treebore »

So anyone around here NOT a subscriber to the Trolls e-mail notifications? That would like me, or anyone else willing, to let you know when this KS goes live?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... re-of-aihr
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

joneshoward
Mist Elf

Re: M&T of Aihrde KS coming!

Post by joneshoward »

I wish I'd known it was coming! I just picked up the current edition. Do you happen to know if there will be many changes, apart from the hoped for colorization?
"Who dies first?"
--Conan, "The Phoenix on the Sword"

http://www.howardandrewjones.com

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

joneshoward wrote:I wish I'd known it was coming! I just picked up the current edition. Do you happen to know if there will be many changes, apart from the hoped for colorization?
Steve had mentioned something about maybe adding a few additional monsters/items, but it should be pretty much the same book. I'd love to get a new hardback to go with my Codex of Airhde, but I have repair work on my truck being done, so can't afford to back anything at this time.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

joneshoward wrote:I wish I'd known it was coming! I just picked up the current edition. Do you happen to know if there will be many changes, apart from the hoped for colorization?
I'm not even going to back this KS unless it gets to full color. I already have several print copies.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

I do not get the email notifications, but I also do not have cash to spend on any Kickstarter thanks to a home which consumes every last living breath. I get to keep my dying one. I ensured that was in the contract.

T1Hound
Hlobane Orc

Post by T1Hound »

I'm not certain if I'm up for another kickstarter.
1) Money / Con Season / Bills
2) # of outstanding kickstarters
3) Already have 1 or 2 copies