a quick question about the crusaders companion

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
dramegno
Henchman

a quick question about the crusaders companion

Post by dramegno »

hi I haven't seen a thread dated recently about this document so I hope I am not going to chased by an angry mob.

well I have three different versions of the document and I wanted to know more about the yeshimi a race that was pretty much a footnote in one of the versions I have, mainly source material or lore, etc... also I have a question about the ac of the mutants they list an ad of one or 2 is that supposed to be +1 +2 or are they sides of a barn?

thx y'all in advance

Peter
Red Cap

Re: a quick question about the crusaders companion

Post by Peter »

There are lots of versions out there. I will have a semi-final version done within the next few months. I'm wrapping up some other projects first.

The Yeshimi is basically a Moogle, he needs some work.

Yes, those should be bonuses. The final version is not going to have that section tho. I decided against including conversions of other products. Instead, I'm going to contact the authors and see about publishing them separately.
Peter's Guide to Everything Else (WIP)
Ruin (WIP)
5e Indexes
AD&D Indexes
BECMI Indexes

dramegno
Henchman

Re: a quick question about the crusaders companion

Post by dramegno »

thank you. I am waiting patiently for the next version of the companion. and I am honared that u took the time to answer this one your self