Four page character sheet query

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
madirishman
Mist Elf

Four page character sheet query

Post by madirishman »

Hey all,

I'm wanting to do a longer 4- (heck, maybe 6!) page character sheet. If it had to be one or the other, would you rather see something along the lines of an "extended" version of the sheets I did in the style of the AD&D 1e goldenrod sheets, or something perhaps more similar to my D&D 3.5 sheets in arrangement (if not flavor...)? The latter would probably feature several font/layout choices.

Anyway, I don't promise anything, just fishing.
Thanks,

Patrick

--

Patrick M. Murphy, Ph.D.

Mad Irishman Productions
www.mad-irishman.net

Slainte!

Inkpot
Ulthal

Post by Inkpot »

All I ask is that you put in specific sections for class AND racial abilities. Most of the sheets out there seem to leave one or the other out....
Ink

C&C: Blissfully devoid of gestalt neko-hin rogue/fighter/mages!!

Veritas
Ungern

Post by Veritas »

Inkpot wrote:
All I ask is that you put in specific sections for class AND racial abilities. Most of the sheets out there seem to leave one or the other out....

Or only provide one tiny area for you to try to cram both into it.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I like all your sheets for varying stylistic reasons, so either way is good with me.

However, from scratch would probably give you the most freedom.

Get rid of the goldenrod, or at least tell me how to get rid of the color when I print.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

madirishman
Mist Elf

Post by madirishman »

There's a goldenrod layer whch you can turn off in Acrobat. The Layers tab is over on the left, then click the eyeball next to the "Goldenrod Backdrop" layer to hide it...or download the non-layered version from my website, which has no backdrop.

P

--

Patrick M. Murphy, Ph.D.

Mad Irishman Productions
www.mad-irishman.net

Slainte!

Catweazle
Red Cap

Post by Catweazle »

As ever, a triumph, Sir.

bulletmeat
Ungern

Save the trees

Post by bulletmeat »

Let me tell you Mr. Irishman, I must have brought down half a forest with the amount of char sheets I've printed from you.

Your good, d**n good.

I do have to agree about the separated racial and class spaces.