Fantasy Webseries & and Exclusive for C&C fans

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Fantasy Webseries & and Exclusive for C&C fans

Post by Combat_Kyle »

Fellow Crusaders! I posted about my new Fantasy Webseries, Fang & Talon and its Kickstarter campaign http://kck.st/M6JW5W. You have probably seen Steve talking about it on the Trolls Facebook page. In short it will have wizards, monsters, and warriors. It will have comedy, drama and more. We do need your help via Kicksarter (these things do cost money). We are writing a C&C module with Peter Bradley artwork I am told) that will be set in the world you see in the series.

I am extending an exclusive offer to C&C fans:

All backers from here who pledge $10 or more will get the digital version of the Module! Currently this award is available at the $50 pledge level. To claim this award, after you pledge just send me a message via Kickstarter (or a PM here) and I will place your name on a list of all other C&C backers. You will get all other rewards on the pledge level you donate, but the discount digital module for $10 is my gift to other TLG fans. Those of you who have already pledged at the $50 level will get something a little extra - a full color digital map of the F&T world (high res, hand drawn by a pair of local artists).

Also one other incentive for you to band together: If C&C fans collectively raise $1000 for F&T I will put a full page "brought to you by the fans of Castles and Crusades" in the credits (with the TLG logo!). $5 dollars will get your own name in the credits, but this is a chance to get a whole community of gamers recognized. Many of you have already donated and I have counted that towards the $1000 goal so in reality you have much less than that to raise.

Thank you folks! And if you have more questions about the series please ask me. there is also a great interview on a very nice RPG blog [url]ttp://www.gameknightreviews.com/2012/08/inter ... ckstarter/[/url]

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Re: Fantasy Webseries & and Exclusive for C&C fans

Post by Combat_Kyle »

Just 3 days left an a little under $800 to get this project funded. We have added a couple of new awards as well:

For $15 you can get a unique FA&T button.

For $20 you can get a full color map of the F&T world.

Thank you for your time. Here is the link again http://kck.st/M6JW5W

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

Update - F&T has reached and surpassed its funding goal. It was the Trolls via Stephen Chenault who put us over the top! So the series will be made and the module will be written. If you want to be a part of this and pick us some Kickstarter exclusives (dice bags, DVDs with exclusive footage, props from the show, name in the credits and much more) you have just 48 hours hours to do so. We look forward to bringing this webseries to the public. It will hit the internet before Christmas! http://kck.st/M6JW5W

Don't forget pledge $10 and send me a message that the trolls sent you and you get the digital download of the game module. This is an offer just for TLG fans. Normally the module is part of the $50 package that includes the digital download, dice bag and more. Thanks again!

CKDad
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Post by CKDad »

Trollzah! Glad to hear you made your goal.
"I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."