Preorder ship date?

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Dead Horse
Red Cap

Preorder ship date?

Post by Dead Horse »

We have a projected retail date.. when can we expect the preorders to be shipped?

I am chomping at the bit for this book!
Please don't beat me.
Not Worth Any Experiance Points Alive http://nwaepa.blogspot.com/

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Preorder ship date?

Post by Treebore »

They will ship them as soon as they get them in the mail. Meaning that, literally. I believe they announced they have the machine running? If I did see that correctly they are literally printing, boxing, and shipping the pre orders, and have been since last Friday, if I am remembering everything correctly. I have been looking at what several RPG companies are doing to get expected product out, so I may have things confused.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

Per Troll's Tusk 18 (the latest one), if all goes well, they will be shipping by Friday...otherwise, around the first part of next week.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Go0gleplex wrote:Per Troll's Tusk 18 (the latest one), if all goes well, they will be shipping by Friday...otherwise, around the first part of next week.
Not soon enough. Steve shoud grab my copy and drive the 15 hours to my house and hand deliver it. I may even have an ice cold Iron City waiting for him when he gets here.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Rigon wrote:
Go0gleplex wrote:Per Troll's Tusk 18 (the latest one), if all goes well, they will be shipping by Friday...otherwise, around the first part of next week.
Not soon enough. Steve shoud grab my copy and drive the 15 hours to my house and hand deliver it. I may even have an ice cold Iron City waiting for him when he gets here.

R-
He has to stop at my house, so it'll be another 4 hours ~ so in total, be about 18-20 hours to you. ;)
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Sir Osis of Liver
Unkbartig

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

Rhuvein wrote:He has to stop at my house, so it'll be another 4 hours ~ so in total, be about 18-20 hours to you. ;)
Tack on the extra 30 minutes it takes to get from Rhu's place to mine...I guess I'll call dibbs for Morty too (he's not even that far)...make that 21-22 hours. :P

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

Dead Horse wrote:We have a projected retail date.. when can we expect the preorders to be shipped?

Wait... which book? You didn't specify the title of a book.
:mrgreen:
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Dead Horse
Red Cap

Post by Dead Horse »

I am only 12ish hours away! He has drop mine off first! I have Dr.Pepper and beers in the fridge. Plus i will give him a home cooked meal also! and a Canadian quarter i have by my computer!
Please don't beat me.
Not Worth Any Experiance Points Alive http://nwaepa.blogspot.com/

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Relaxo wrote:
Dead Horse wrote:We have a projected retail date.. when can we expect the preorders to be shipped?

Wait... which book? You didn't specify the title of a book.
:mrgreen:
Monty Haul gaming for Castles & Crusades?? I hope so! :lol:

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Sir Osis of Liver wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:He has to stop at my house, so it'll be another 4 hours ~ so in total, be about 18-20 hours to you. ;)
Tack on the extra 30 minutes it takes to get from Rhu's place to mine...I guess I'll call dibbs for Morty too (he's not even that far)...make that 21-22 hours. :P
No worries . . I'll collect your orders when Steve arrives (and then sell them on eBay) and give you guys fake CKGs (3.5 DMGs wrapped with C&C covers!) 8-)

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Rhuvein wrote:
Rigon wrote:

R-
He has to stop at my house, so it'll be another 4 hours ~ so in total, be about 18-20 hours to you. ;)
Rhu, if he has to stop by your house first, it would take him another 8 hours to get to mine. And that's if he left right away and didn't have any drinks with you.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Sir Osis of Liver
Unkbartig

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

Rhuvein wrote:No worries . . I'll collect your orders when Steve arrives (and then sell them on eBay) and give you guys fake CKGs (3.5 DMGs wrapped with C&C covers!) 8-)
Dude, that's just evil. At least it's not 4/e DMGs, though. :P