Some clarification needed.
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:57 pm
Had a large post but time-out when I walked away...TL;DR version it is! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Armor Power: Supposedly "Damaging Things" refers to reading the Battle Suit power. Nothing actually says this, nor does anything in the Battle Suit section explain how Armor is damaged/repaired considering that nothing I can find in the book explains how to deal with "In such a case, the remaining damage is inflicted on the Armors structure; see the Damage section for details." How much structure? How is it repaired?
- Battle Suit: Starts with four powers...for how many slots? Is it 1:1? Also, The Contraptionist, only has 2. None of the statblocks in "The Good and the Bad" seem to follow the "Each power in the battle suit is ranked at one-half the total number of powers put into the battle suit..." so there are no good examples of how to handle Battle Suits. Speaking of...why the intelligence limit? What about a super that lacks super-intelligence using a suit designed by someone else ala War Machine or Rescue?
- Combining Packages: Gadget says, "The gadget package cannot be combined with any other packages..." can any package be combined with other packages? How?
- Benefits and Limitations of powers in Packages: Simple, how does it work? Ironclad Mark 2B Suit 6 for example does it I assume with it's Lightning Speed being reduced to 1, even though 8 powers are in it. But what about having a Theme 2 but wanting one of the powers to have a benefit without increasing the rank of the theme or other powers?
- Temporal Damage: More of a critique I guess, but there should really be explanation of certain terms like this in a place like a glossary. The definition of "Temporal" damage used in Victorious is uncommon enough that buried in the Invulnerability power should not be the only place explaining what it actually is...