Haunted Highlands gods and Of Gods & Monsters

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
dachda
Lore Drake

Haunted Highlands gods and Of Gods & Monsters

Post by dachda »

Open question to Casey Christofferson. I love your Haunted Highlands. Any chance you can work up your HH Gods into the Of Gods & Monsters format and post a few here? Us HH fans would love to see it!

Margrave and Knight of Portlandia
Castles & Crusades Society

Lucifer_Draconus
Hlobane Orc

Post by Lucifer_Draconus »

I would love to see this too unless you are planning religion supplement for HH ?

RIP Gary Gygax you will be missed.

Arazmus
Ulthal

Post by Arazmus »

IS the haunted Highlands in the Aihrde setting? Or is it a generic (or unpublished) world?

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

There has never been an official link between Aihrde and the Haunted Highlands. Many, including the author siad that HH can be placed in Aihrde, but nothing in canonical sources.

~O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Arazmus
Ulthal

Post by Arazmus »

Tanks. I've used the map and stuck it in Aihrde though the PCs haven't been there yet.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Wait, I thought they were in Aihrde, or is that Blacktooth ridge, now I'm confused... I guess I need to dig them out and read them again (as I look for any excuse to stop studying for an english test...)
Quote:
Open question to Casey Christofferson. I love your Haunted Highlands. Any chance you can work up your HH Gods into the Of Gods & Monsters format and post a few here? Us HH fans would love to see it!

+1 on that, I can't believe I missed this earlier!

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Bowbe
Red Cap

Aihrde/Haunted Highlands

Post by Bowbe »

Aihrde and Haunted Highlands are seperate worlds with seperate sets of deities/demons and the like.

I've been meaning to get the updated files to Steve (herr bossman) for the Haunted Highland Karbosk box set. Real life has been real busy for me the last couple months as I strive to push through Grad School.

As to the other question or at least my interpretation of it. As for an Of Gods and Monsters treatment of the Gods and Demons of Haunted Highlands... not in the Karbosk Box, but I plan on working up an eventual monster/gods/demons supplement for Haunted Highlands when I get around to finishing it .

I can't tell you when that will be. Sometimes the creative wheels turn quickly, sometimes they barely turn. The upside is I finish grad school next May! I'm getting finished manuscripts to steve over the Summer and what comes out past then is what comes out till I graduate again! Lol

C.

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

We have a number of Casey's product in the hopper, though the CKG log-jam must be cleared (SOON we think); they include Jack of Lies, an adventure set in the city of Fiume in the Hanse City States of Aihrde; another adventure, shorter, that is titled Mists of Mantua, generic; then the Haunted Highlands Setting.

This last one we waffle on folio or box, back and forth. But it will probably be a box set.

As for placement, as Casey noted it is not officially placed in Aihrde, but we have placed it before but off the top of my head the placement escapes me.

Steve

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
[email protected]

Lucifer_Draconus
Hlobane Orc

Post by Lucifer_Draconus »

Sweet I can't wait to see the HHK boxset.

RIP Gary Gygax you will be missed.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

The Highlands stuff is great material. Easily picked apart and dropped in sporadically or used whole cloth. More of it. That is all.

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

serleran wrote:
The Highlands stuff is great material. Easily picked apart and dropped in sporadically or used whole cloth. More of it. That is all.

Agreed.

Steve, sounds like some good stuff coming!
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Aladar
Lore Drake

Post by Aladar »

serleran wrote:

I dropped the HH right into the Shield Lands in my Greyhawk campaign and the modules have worked out great.

Warden of the Welk Wood

Baron of the Castles & Crusades Society

The Poster formerly known as Alwyn

Senior Gamer - Member of the Senior RPG Tour

"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"
http://www.cncsociety.org/
Lord Aladar
Warden of the Welk Wood
Baron of the Castles & Crusades Society
The Poster formerly known as Alwyn
Senior Gamer - Member of the Senior RPG Tour
"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"