Haunted Highlands Campaign Page

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
DangerDwarf
Maukling

Haunted Highlands Campaign Page

Post by DangerDwarf »

I should be starting up my Haunted Highlands campaign this upcoming weekend. Gearing up for it, today I created a page for it over at Obsidian Portal. It took me a little bit, but I finally know what I'm doing (sort of) over there in building the pages.

The reason this is in the Other Games forum is that I'm running the Haunted Highlands game using 4e (yeah, I can hear the groans now).
BUT

I'm including this here because even if you aren't interested in the rules, the Wiki type entries and everything else I'll be adding in regards to my usage of the setting might come in handy. Fluff is fluff after all.

So, if yer interested go ahead and check it out. Still fairly bare bones at the moment but I'll be adding to it over the next few days and then I'll keep it growing as the party explores more and more of the Karboskian Marches.

It can be found HERE.

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Re: Haunted Highlands Campaign Page

Post by Lord Dynel »

DangerDwarf wrote:
4e (yeah, I can hear the groans now).

Jus messin' wit ya. Hope your game goes well, hoss! And I like the hosting site, too.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

DangerDwarf
Maukling

Re: Haunted Highlands Campaign Page

Post by DangerDwarf »

Lord Dynel wrote:

Dude, I know. I suck!
Lord Dynel wrote:
Jus messin' wit ya. Hope your game goes well, hoss! And I like the hosting site, too.

Thanks LD, plan on using my current influx of free time to cram as much gaming as I can into the next month. Maybe build this up to a handy reference for plot hooks and such for for folks running HH games too.