Switch to full style
All things about the Haunted Highlands!
Post a reply

Gods with Haunted Highlands

Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:54 pm

Was there supposed to be a supplement of some Gods for the Haunted Highlands? If so where could they be found?

Thanks

~Raithane

Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:21 pm

Yes, the supplement is forthcoming. When that time is though, we're unsure. Possibly Steve or Casey can chime in with an update.

............................................Omote

FPQ

Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:48 pm

I'm a little curious as to the delay in this being released. It was originally to be included as part of the module (according to the previews), so I assume it was just edited out and not something that had to be created as a download, I don't understand why it's taking so long.

Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:37 pm

The marketing strategy is to keep us starved for what we want so that when a product or download is released we descend upon it like a pack of rabid hyenas.

Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:41 pm

Yes, that's it.

Actually, maybe its supposed to have artwork, and layout? Just because the text is done, doesn't mean its ready for release.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:06 pm

DangerDwarf wrote:
The marketing strategy is to keep us starved for what we want so that when a product or download is released we descend upon it like a pack of rabid hyenas.