Player's Guide to the Haunted Highlands

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
Andhaira
Mist Elf

Player's Guide to the Haunted Highlands

Post by Andhaira »

I have a few questions regarding the new character options in this book. I know there are new classes but I was wondering are there any guilds/orders for wizards, like the War Wizard of Karbosk? (I kow this order is talked about but are there any mechanical options for the class?)

What about the Paladin orders given, how many are there and are there any mechanical options given to differentiate them from standard Paladins?

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Player's Guide to the Haunted Highlands

Post by Treebore »

I'll finally be getting home Monday night, after far too many weeks on the road. I'll be able to look into your question then, since I will have access to my books. Other than that, you can try looking up the author on Facebook, and asking him directly.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Player's Guide to the Haunted Highlands

Post by alcyone »

Andhaira wrote:I have a few questions regarding the new character options in this book. I know there are new classes but I was wondering are there any guilds/orders for wizards, like the War Wizard of Karbosk? (I kow this order is talked about but are there any mechanical options for the class?)

What about the Paladin orders given, how many are there and are there any mechanical options given to differentiate them from standard Paladins?
Besides the War Wizards of Karbosk there are the Apprentices of Nesturon. Both are a paragraph of text. I didn't see any mechanical differences.

There are 4 Paladin orders listed. Each one is a small paragraph. Mechanical options are just a sentence at the end of each paragraph giving them a small bonus or boon.
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com