Stronghold of the Triumvirate

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
Cyric
Skobbit

Stronghold of the Triumvirate

Post by Cyric »

This one is mentioned in DB7 - The Duchy of Karbosk. It's the final destination for the charakters if they plan to follow through the dungeons under the village's keep.

Did anyone do anything with this entry?

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Re: Stronghold of the Triumvirate

Post by Zudrak »

I have not, as my HH campaign is on hold until I get some free time to run the 2 players in it. I am hopeful that October will mean gaming again, as it often does, because September birthdays pass and hockey season gets under way. I'd love to hear if someone has.

My hope is that the Trolls will eventually flesh out the Haunted Highlands some more. It needs more love -- and fleshing out. I also wish Casey were given his sign-in info again (he indicated he'd lost it over a year ago) and would visit here again. You can try reaching the author, Casey Christofferson, on Facebook.
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Cyric
Skobbit

Post by Cyric »

Thx for the advice. Communicating with him via facebook worked fine! :)

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

Cyric wrote:Thx for the advice. Communicating with him via facebook worked fine! :)
Oh, good! Yes, Casey is wonderful at responding over Facebook -- and at talking gaming. As he is a teacher, his sort of scholarly delivery seems to exude from him over FB talks, in my experience. If you have any news from him (now or in future), please share it here. Unless, of course, he says otherwise. I do know he is working on redoing Bard's Gate. It was originally released by Necromancer Games, but now coming out from Frog God Games. (Frog God Games was founded by Necromancer co-founder, Bill Webb, and eventually acquired Necromancer Games.)

My hope is that when Casey is done with the re-release of Bard's Gate, it will coincide with availability for the Trolls to produce more Haunted Highlands material.

Hint, hint, Trolls! :mrgreen:
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Zudrak wrote:My hope is that when Casey is done with the re-release of Bard's Gate, it will coincide with availability for the Trolls to produce more Haunted Highlands material.
Hear, hear!

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<