Why is the HH Game Master's Guide OOP?

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
vivsavage
Red Cap

Why is the HH Game Master's Guide OOP?

Post by vivsavage »

Didn't that just come out, like, 2 years ago? Why is it not listed in the products page?

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Why is the HH Game Master's Guide OOP?

Post by Arduin »

vivsavage wrote:Didn't that just come out, like, 2 years ago? Why is it not listed in the products page?

Digital only right now.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/125 ... +highlands
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

Arduin wrote:
vivsavage wrote:Didn't that just come out, like, 2 years ago? Why is it not listed in the products page?

Digital only right now.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/125 ... +highlands
I found this link to the print version here, in their store's pages:
https://www.trolllord.com/tlgstore/#!/C ... p/45154040

I believe the Trolls are busy with the other projects going on (B&B, Aihrde, AA, and the pantheonic books [Celtarum, Nordica]), but do hope they continue to support HH and let Casey do his thing. :)
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Zudrak wrote:...but do hope they continue to support HH and let Casey do his thing. :)
I totally agree. There is a lot more to explore and learn about the Haunted Highlands.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Casey has also been very busy with other projects for Frog God Games, and real life, so...
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

I think I just sold my last two copies (from my TLG convention stock) of the Players Guide to Haunted Highlands. They were the leather? versions. I had heard that one was out of print. Damned shame, as those books have stats for orc, goblin, hobgoblin, meshkuri, and some sort of dark dwarf pc's. At least the pdf should still be available. Didn't know that HH CKG was out of print, then again I still have convention copies of that book. Good stuff to be certain. I hope they will return in at least softcover form.