A Cthulhu "Lord"?

Herein are gathered all the threads about those creatures that stalk our nightmares and against whom are characters must battle!
Treebore
Mogrl

A Cthulhu "Lord"?

Post by Treebore »

Anyone know of a write up already in existence of a good Cthulhu "Lord", preferably in a vein fitting with the Ravenloft setting Domain Lords?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

serleran
Mogrl

Re: A Cthulhu "Lord"?

Post by serleran »

In which style for Ravenloft? The full NPC description or just what the domain and powers would be?

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

serleran wrote:In which style for Ravenloft? The full NPC description or just what the domain and powers would be?

A full description would allow me to be as lazy as possible, but the latter would be a good start.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Ooooh! I found something to work with...

http://errantd20designer.blogspot.com/2 ... rmyth.html

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

I hope that isn't for our upcoming Ravenloft game !!!!

As for inspiration, I remember some 3 e and maybe some role aids demons that would fit. Trouble is ..... I'm not sure where my copies are to look into which best fits.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Lurker wrote:I hope that isn't for our upcoming Ravenloft game !!!!
Maaaayybee.