View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:24 pm



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Southern Reaches map 
Author Message
Red Cap

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 223
Post Southern Reaches map
I was wondering if it would be possible to order additional copies of the absolutely gorgeous map of the 'Southern Reaches' that came with my AGJ#1?

Nice work on that map, James and Peter!
_________________
While it is unlikely to interest most of you, here is my 'cunning' blog: http://dailyakrasia.blogspot.com/


Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:14 pm
Profile
Battle Stag
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 11555
Location: The fairest view in the park, Ohio.
Post 
Should be, I did so. Somewhere on the website I believe it has a cost of $4.00.

-O
_________________
> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <
Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society

_________________
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<


Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Battle Stag
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 11555
Location: The fairest view in the park, Ohio.
Post 
Here you go: http://www.adventuregamespubs.com/AGP01251.htm

The price is $5.00 +$2.50 S&H.

-O
_________________
> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <
Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society

_________________
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<


Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Red Cap

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 223
Post 
Quote:
Omote wrote:
Here you go: http://www.adventuregamespubs.com/AGP01251.htm

The price is $5.00 +$2.50 S&H.

-O



Thanks!
_________________
While it is unlikely to interest most of you, here is my 'cunning' blog: http://dailyakrasia.blogspot.com/


Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:57 pm
Profile
Ulthal

Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 724
Post 
Quote:
Omote wrote:
Here you go: http://www.adventuregamespubs.com/AGP01251.htm

The price is $5.00 +$2.50 S&H.

-O



Thanks for listing that Omote!

Plus, there is a discount of $2 for subscribers on the first extra copy.

So for a subscriber the first extra copy would be $3, then $5 for each subsequent copy. S&H would be $2.50 for the first four copies + $1 for each four thereafter.
_________________
James Mishler

Main Man, Adventure Games Publishing
jamesagp1@gmail.com
http://adventuregamespublishing.blogspot.com/
http://jamesmishler.blogspot.com


Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.