First Post

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Akrasia

First Post

Post by Akrasia »

Long live the PBP forum!

8)

meepo

Post by meepo »

Wow! Nice timing. Trolls, you guys rule!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Cool! Do any of us C&Cers like to follow PbP's? If so I can tell Ronin84 to link ours to here for people to follow.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

meepo

Post by meepo »

I love to follow PbP's. I've tried them around 6 or 7 times, and they all seem to implode shortly after. I just have that GM-demoralizing effect, I guess. So I've given up on participating and just enjoy observing!

eibon

Post by eibon »

My suggestion to the Troll Lord was that this section would accomodate all forms of online C&C gaming, mIRC, pbem, pbp and any other versions of gaming online out there so that we may all see what is happening online in the C&C gaming department.

--Clark Ashton Smith

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Game on, Crusaders!

Enjoy!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Have fun. I don't observe the games, but I don't enjoy reading campaign journals, either.

vestinious

Post by vestinious »

Thanks Trolls, having a seperate thread will keep things nice and organised (unlike us gamers )

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

I look forward to being able to participate in some, and watch others.
Cernunos