Play by post game. NEW PLAYERS WELCOME! Slots still open.

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
BLOOD AXE
Ulthal

Play by post game. NEW PLAYERS WELCOME! Slots still open.

Post by BLOOD AXE »

Greetings!

Im new on the Troll Lord forums & to C&C, but Im a long-time role-player. I'd like to attempt an online game here. It would be a play-by -post game. You could email me your characters choices/actions or PM me them here. I would then go through everything and post the action here.I'd control all the dice-rolling/variables. Time won't be such a problem, as I would not post the action, until I get everyones turn/actions in. Im hoping to get 1 turn in every 2-3 days or so. 15 minutes every 2-3 days isnt much.If a player is continuously late, or unresponsive, he'll be dropped from the game, turned into an NPC , or picked up by another willing player.

But first things first. Im looking for about 8 players. PM me your character ideas and we'll work from there. These characters will really be from the "ground-up"! They will basicaly start as 0-level or "apprentice-type" characters from the same area/village or nearby or have a real reason for being in the vicinity. How your character acts, the choices he makes,etc will help determine his future "class". At the end of the first adventure, the heroes personality should be set and their career path (class) chosen.

So....

Please have your own copy of the C&C Player's handbook.

PM me you character info/ideas. Don't post anything here you don't want everyone to know.

Be as thorough as possible. You can roll-up your own character, but it might get adjusted a bit.

The setting is a small village of about 500 people on the edge of the wilderness. So almost anything could fit. A discontent son of merchant, a Dwarf from a nearby Dwarf Hold, a hopeful Wizard's apprentice, a poor farmboy wanting to be a warrior, the third son of a local Noble that knows he won't inherit much, a traveling Halfling, a Half-orc outcast,etc., etc. I'll try to be flexible & work with you to have you character idea fit. Just be willing to stick with the game.

Thanks!

Chad

B.A.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.

Wulfgarn
Lore Drake

Post by Wulfgarn »

I am tematively intrested - never done a Play by post before

Martin

BLOOD AXE
Ulthal

Post by BLOOD AXE »

You would PM/email myself, & your fellow players to make choices/coodinate your actions. Then I'd roll dice,etc and it wuld be posted here as a "story" type game.

Though I don't have enough players, so it looks like its being scrapped anyway.

Wulfgarn
Lore Drake

Post by Wulfgarn »

I have another player in my home that wants in - so that would be 2 Players

I'll see if I can scrounge up another player

Martin

BLOOD AXE
Ulthal

Post by BLOOD AXE »

Ok, I'll this up another week or two- see if we can get a few more players. PM if you have any ideas for the character you'd like to play.

Thanks.

Gnat
Mist Elf

Post by Gnat »

I'm definitely interested, and in fact I've been looking for a PbP for Castles and Crusades for a while now. If you decide to go forward with this, count me in!

BLOOD AXE
Ulthal

Post by BLOOD AXE »

THE GAME-

Slots are still open people!!

Ok, 3 players so far. We need some more.

THE CHARACTERS-

The characters will be the lowest of the low. Not even level 1, basically level 0. Apprentices, peasants, etc. youngsters just starting out.

You are free to create/roll-up your own characters. I'll have to edit them a bit, but I'll try to stay true to your idea.

THE SETTING-

The setting will be a version of Greyhawk. Those Gods/religions. A small town of 500 or so people on the edge of the wilderness. Your characters should be townsfolk, live nearby, or have a reason for being there.

THE IDEA-

Your decisions will help influence your character & mold his future. A strong character doing a lot of fighting will probably end up being a Fighter, Ranger,etc. Someone trying to sneak around, scout,etc. might be a good Rogue. A studious character might want to prove himself to a local Wizard so he can apply for apprenticeship. Etc.,etc.

HOW TO PLAY-

I'll post action, background, general information, what you see,etc.

You communicate with me thru PM or email & your decisions/actions will effect wha happens.

It would be god if you comunicate among yourselves to coordinate your actions. A party "leader" or spokes-person would be good, in case someone is unavailable,etc.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks!