Thursday game

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Titania Lefey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Titania Lefey »

... it is up to you guys.. are we going to play tonight or not?

"I was just going to look! With fire...and lightning...and reanimated chipmunks....and raccoons... on fire."-Richard

Titania Lefey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Titania Lefey »

Okay, the game is canceled due to people not signing on to skype. I would have apreciated people writing that "yeah it sounds good to cancel"

see you next week guys and hopefully this saturday Daddystabz

Titania

"I was just going to look! With fire...and lightning...and reanimated chipmunks....and raccoons... on fire."-Richard

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

Titania Lefey wrote:
Okay, the game is canceled due to people not signing on to skype. I would have apreciated people writing that "yeah it sounds good to cancel"

see you next week guys and hopefully this saturday Daddystabz

Titania

I think with Treebore saying not to do it, that was probably the definitive statement

I did sign onto skype at 6. When I was there, not only were the other players not signed in, but Treebore and Titania were greyed out as well. At least on my skype. Maybe something wrong at my end.

Have you guys (Treeboreans) got mics now?

Bizarrely, spak man was the only one from the group signed in, but he signed off after a bit, presumably to go out. I also saw Leifian signed in the whole time. Do you use his computer?

Have not had too much success with my games (Monday and Thursday) of late.

More than any time in history, mankind now faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

-- Woody Allen

jaybird216
Lore Drake

Post by jaybird216 »

Sorry Titania!

Though I'm glad I didn't miss anything. That, and my art is *done*, so I can have a well-deserved and carefree weekend. We'll just have to kick twice as much bootay next week!

Titania Lefey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Titania Lefey »

Aramis wrote:
I think with Treebore saying not to do it, that was probably the definitive statement

I did sign onto skype at 6. When I was there, not only were the other players not signed in, but Treebore and Titania were greyed out as well. At least on my skype. Maybe something wrong at my end.

Have you guys (Treeboreans) got mics now?

Bizarrely, spak man was the only one from the group signed in, but he signed off after a bit, presumably to go out. I also saw Leifian signed in the whole time. Do you use his computer?

Have not had too much success with my games (Monday and Thursday) of late.

More than any time in history, mankind now faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

-- Woody Allen

... Thats strange..... I was on Akodo/Leifian all through out game time and you didn't once light up as "online". Stupid skype glitches.....

No hard feelings anyway, got a hold of daddystabz and it turns out he spent the day with his GF. So all is good. As I said in a previous post:
Quote:
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:54 pm Post subject:

lol,

I understand, I was expecting some people (if not all) to cancel due to it being valentines day. I thought of this 2 days ago so I am fully prepared to cancel the game if any of you guys are wise enough to spend valentines day with you wives or GF (if they are particularly blood thirsty)

of course, you could always finish playing in my campaign and then drop off the face of the forums for X many months before someone tells us of your demise....

Titania

Have a happy week,

Titania

Titania Lefey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Titania Lefey »

Okay guys... Everything is good on my end (pending disasters, emergencies, animals giving birth..etc...) everyone going to make it this session?

Titania

jaybird216
Lore Drake

Post by jaybird216 »

Yes, unless my animals give birth.

Which would be amazing, since they're both neutered... and male.

Looking forward to some crab-fu!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Treebore is signed into SKYPE

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

Titania Lefey wrote:
Okay guys... Everything is good on my end (pending disasters, emergencies, animals giving birth..etc...) everyone going to make it this session?

Titania

Sounds good