Thursday Night Irregulars: One Shot Tamoachan (Group Full)

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Aramis
Lore Drake

Thursday Night Irregulars: One Shot Tamoachan (Group Full)

Post by Aramis »

Just a reminder of our one shot tonight. 5-9 PST/6-10 Arizona Time/8-12 Montreal Time

I don't know if people want me to make the characters again, or want to make their own.

Stats =18,16,14,14,12,10

5 5th level characters (multiclass=3/3). One character must be a 5th level barbarian (as he is a local, and will give some clues as to language etc.)

Pick all normal gear, but I had better pick magic. Magic will be 3 or 4 +1 type items. So weapons and armour are easy. But a wand of Mag missile with 5 charges would be a 1st level item, a scroll with 5 1st level spells or 3 2nd level spells, or 1 3rd level spells would be= to a +1 item, 3 x CLW potions would be = to a +1 item, and so on.

(I would emphasise defence and fixing bad things that happen in spell selection as much as fireballs and the like, but it's your call)

The module, if played right, looks tricks and trap/thinking heavy and light on combat. If played wrong...reverse those

Homer Simpson

Aramis
Lore Drake

down the rabbit hole, alice!

Post by Aramis »

Your party is lost! You should never have abandoned the ship and struck out into the marshes, but your pursuers were closing on your trail and it seemed the only way. Stumbling onward through the fens, your party makes for higher ground ahead. As you cross the ridge, the sun sinks below the horizon. Breathless, the party drops to the ground and you try to catch your wind with the welcome rest. Somewhere, behind you, comes the sound of distant shouts. Scrambling back to your feet, you force your way further into the brush, past great carved stones which lie overturned on the ground

Ahead, in the woods, you see a clearing. There is an ancient ruin- a worn and overgrown pyramid fills the courtyard, shining in the moonlight, seeming almost brighter than the moon itself.

You tread carefully across cracked and overgrown flagstones, stepping over fallen and shattered pillars, pushing aside vines and briars. As you approach the temple, you hear men crashing through the brush behind you. Then the earth suddenly shudders and gapes open beneath your feet and you are falling amidst a roar of collapsed masonry. Dust fills the air and the moonlight disappears as the darkness swallows you

Riddick: Looks clear.

[Johns steps out. A creature runs at Johns from its hiding spot before taking flight.]

Johns: You said it was clear!

Riddick: I said it 'looked' clear.

Johns: Well, how does it look now?

Riddick: Looks clear

spak_man
Red Cap

Post by spak_man »

cool, im down to play either a Thief or Barbarian, ill roll up one of each(im home with my sone today, he has the chicken Pox poor little guy.. but on the bright side I have some free time to make a couple of characters) and if someone else wants to play the barbarian Ill use my Thief

See you all tonight

-Andre

"thats the one where you explode. You sure you wanna do that?" -Titania

"It has a Rate of fire bonus of ... Ouch!" - JarredMcgee
QUOTES FROM GMS
"A DM is like a duck." -Aramis
"thats the one where you explode. You sure you wanna do that?" -Titania
"It has a Rate of fire bonus of ... Ouch!" - JarredMcgee

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

OK good. Hopefully, the Treeboreans will have made up their characters too.

One thing to note: bring your reading glasses! I have entered the many, long room descriptions into a text file which I hope I can cut and paste into openrpg. So no troubles hearing/remembering me read it all

Don't oppose forces, use them.

-- Buckminster Fuller

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

My dads playing a cleric, bran is playing a paladin, and Ill play the rogue

Titania

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.